SanDisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SanDisk Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2017

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Started with phone screen with hiring manager, followed by on-site interview. Appreciated the fact that SanDisk covered all costs for me to fly in from another city. Seven 1:1 interviews back-to-back, 30 minutes each. Interviewers ranged from managers to the VP of the division. Mostly asked about my experiences and why I am interested. A month later, they scheduled me for two more 1:1 interviews over the phone. Another month after that, I received an email from HR saying that they went with another candidate.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SanDisk (Marlborough, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Had one and a half hours of interview for my internship position. They set up a face to face interview and it was very easy to crack. The Managers made me feel very comfortable during the time of interview and it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• they asked me about basic questions in C, C++ and Python   1 Answer

Senior Device Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview

Referral from friend. Total process took 2 months. 2 weeks for the phone interview. Questions are standard, short channel effects and breakdown mechanisms. 2 weeks later for full day interview. The first interviewer didn't show up. He showed up at the end, and pushed the everything one hour later. Extremely unprofessional. Took 1 more month before before results were given.

Interview Questions

• Nothing hard. Know your band diagrams, short channel effects and basic MOS operation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk in November 2014.

Interview

One round on Campus then a whole day interview at SanDisk office in Milpitas. It was very conversational, no trick questions or technical questions. Pretty straightforward. they were accessing the fir to companies culture

Field Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview

I received the interview because I knew a former employee who referred me to the company. I had a phone interview and then two Skype interviews after that. They were pretty simple questions and basic.

Device Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a campus recruiting event including 20 candidates for the positions of devices engineer and circuit design engineer. We interviewed with five engineers and one HR. Most of the questions were about my projects and research experience on my resume. And they asked me to provide many details and also some further questions about semiconductor devices. We also had a tour in Sandisk visiting the labs, office and the gym.

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Interview

ASIC design engineer position. Interview after job fair, and ask question about circuit deisgn, boolean equation, setup and hold time, and CMOS working theory. Latch waveform. It's not too difficult but need quick response

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SanDisk in October 2014.

Interview

I met the recruiter in the career fair at our campus. He asked me basic questions related to my resume and projects. He asked questions related to memory controller which was related to one of my projects on DD3 memory controller design. It was for an intern position.

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk in October 2014.

Interview

College Career Fair. Got a call the same day for an interview scheduled the next day.
    45 mins interview. Asked all design questions--ranging from Ids/Vds characteristics of a MOSFET to sequence detector.

Field Marketing Interview

Interview

The Interview was very relaxed and wasn't at all stressful. My first interview the recruiter looked at my resume and said she really didn't need to ask any more questions and was happy to move me on to the next round. The second interview took a little bit more convincing and more analytic questions, but overall just being yourself and being excited and not nervous were the top things that helped my interview. They were also both first and second round Skype interviews.