SanDisk Staff Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Staff Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SanDisk in February 2013.

Interview

A couple weeks after applying to the position online, I received a voice mail from a recruiter to set-up an onsite interview with the hiring manager. I returned the call and was informed that the interview was changed to a telephone interview due to the volume of candidates.
The telephone interview was scheduled for later that same week. The night before the telephone interview was scheduled, I received an email from the recruiter stating that he needs to reschedule the interview. In the email he stated he would call me the following week to reschedule.
 The recruiter called me as promised and rescheduled the telephone interview for the next day. He also sent me a confirming email with the details of our conversation.
The day of the interview the hiring manager called me 45 mins prior to the time I had scheduled with the recruiter. I explained to the hiring manager that I was under the impression that the call was scheduled 45 mins later, she responded that she thought it was flexible and if I would speak with her then. I was driving at the moment and asked her if she could allow me 5 minutes to prepare.
I pulled over in a parking lot and started reviewing my notes I took while reviewing the job description. I then waited in the parking lot for 20 mins until the hiring manager called me back to start the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have with negotiations on a engineering service procurement?   Answer Question