Sandata Technologies Interview Questions in Port Washington, NY | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sandata Technologies

2.8

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sandata Technologies (Port Washington, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great. It was scheduled for 2 hours with 4 different people and everyone was on time. Everyone made me feel comfortable throughout the interview process. The HR was humble and the Management was welcoming. They kept me busy with some good sense of humor and some great interview questions on how I can benefit the company. Over all, it was a great experience to interview for Sandata Technologies.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding my technical experience were asked.   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sandata Technologies (Port Washington, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I had one interview onsite with 2 QA's and then with QA Manager. They were so nice and friendly. After it, I got a call from my recruiter that they want to see me again onsite, but after couple days they decided to put application process on hold. But anyway it was great experience and really good company.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions, describe your day routine, background, resume questions, handling situation as a new team member.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandata Technologies (Port Washington, NY).

Interview

Went very smoothly. One phone interview and only one on-site. I think they liked me because I did well on the online test. I started a month after the interview.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sandata Technologies (Port Washington, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

There are 2-3 phone interviews followed by an onsite with a couple of managers.
    The process is fairly quick about a month in duration.

Interview Questions

• They ask for a story how you overcame objections during a recent sale.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I only negotiated minor terms. It was fairly easy.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sandata Technologies (Port Washington, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Normal and uneventful. They asked specific questions about my experience and goals. Very typical interview. Met with HR, my direct report and then her direct report. Met some of the team and felt that this place would be a good fit for me. They apparently felt the same way as I was given an offer within a few weeks of the interview.