Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.0

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort in January 2017.

Interview

There was an online application that I applied to then a Skype interview. Afterwards, I had phone interview then later had a call that I got the internship! It's a very easy process to go through.

Full Time Seasonal Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Destin, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort (Destin, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Everything went pretty smooth. she introduced herself, asked me questions about my experience. We walked around the village. I met some associates and got their perspective on how they liked the job. After that we walked back to the main store and she gave me a run down on dress code, which is pretty relaxed, and then she told me somebody will be contacting me soon.

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandestin, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort (Sandestin, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

He lured me down there almost 400 miles one way, and basically had no intentions in hiring me in the first place. And informed me that he would notify me even if I did not receive the job, and Never heard from him via email or phone, and I sent him a thank you email, after I drove back 7 solid hours and was physically and mentally exhausted.

Interview Questions

• If a customer asked me to recommend a place to eat in the vicinity, where should I recommend the guest to eat.   Answer Question

A/V Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandestin, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort (Sandestin, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Short, and to the point. I was told what the job would entail, and what would be expected of me. Got the questions answered that I had about the job, explained my prior experience, and took a small tour of the facility. No crazy questions were asked, and it felt very relaxed and personal.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.

Interview

The interviewer was really positive, but he answered all of my questions about Sandestin. I thought really hopeful by the end of it. I really was excited for the position after interviewing.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort in February 2014.

Interview

An easy online application. They responded within 2 weeks by calling me. An HR representative helped me schedule a time to do a phone interview. I interviewed with the Lead Front Desk Manager. The interview lasted only about 15 minutes and was very easy for someone trained in hospitality and guest service.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.

Interview

Have to be very pro-active and stay on top of HR and hiring managers. Interview was a joke....only personal talk.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Could not give me a clear picture of the bonus system only salary. I tried to negotiate for more but they would not budge.

Guest Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Destin, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort (Destin, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process was easy and not scary at all, Interview was very informative about expectations and what the job would consist of. Allowed me to ask all of the questions I had and answered them all.

Anonymous Employee in Destin, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort (Destin, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

The entire interview process was very simple. I went in with two managers and was asked basic questions. No curve balls as I remember. The activities they will have you perform heavily deal with learning their computer system and interacting with guests. They ideally would like a problem solver, a people person, and someone that will pull their weight. Can get very difficult during busy seasons. You see lines out the door so they will expect you to be prepared starting from day one and will likely want you to start immediately. They go through a lot of agents because of this so will want to see commitment.

Interview Questions

• What shift would you like to work?   1 Answer

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandestin, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort (Sandestin, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

When I first interview for the Resort it was for a Special Events Manager position at the FINZ Restaurant. I interviewed with the Food and Beverage Director and had a second interview with the VP of Operations.

Interview Questions

• I did not think there were difficult questions, it was a very refreshing and enlightening experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I gladly accepted the offer - I wanted work for Sandestin for many years! I was happy to accept and happy with the offer!