Sandhills Global Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sandhills Global Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Sandhills Global

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Lincoln, NE) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied in March and about a month late got a phone call to set up a phone interview. I then had a phone interview and was told I would get a call within 1-2 weeks about another interview or to be notified I wouldn't get the internship. I never heard anything from them so after almost 3 weeks, I called and nobody answered so I left a message. The next day I received an email saying I wasn't being considered anymore. In my opinion that is a crappy and unprofessional way to treat applicants.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sandhills Global

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Lincoln, NE) in October 2016.

Interview

After submitting the resume I was contacted within a week and a phone interview followed shortly. I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview with HR. Women are expected to wear skirts and pantyhose. The second interview lasted about an hour. Questions were very repetitive, just worded differently. The interviewer was very friendly and had a clear passion for her work. I was told I would hear back in about two weeks. After two weeks a follow-up email was sent and have since never heard back from Sandhills.

Interview Questions