Sandhills Global IT Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sandhills Global

2.0

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was very straightforward and took a day. First part of the interview was very behavioral, with the RAM and AGP question. Second part was with the manager and assistant manager. Asked more behavioral questions and interest questions. Gave a tour of the data center. Got a call about a week later with an offer for the internship.

Interview Questions

• Explain different types of RAM. Do you know what AGP is? Did you build your computer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sandhills Global

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

Overall, most of the interview was basic. There were questions about myself, the usual making sure my graduation and gpa have not changed- nothing out of the ordinary here. Then the interviewer went on to questions regarding my previous internship, nearly throwing out hints as to what she wanted me to say. However, these were answered on my resume already, I guess she wanted me to reiterate those as well. One of the final questions was a little more unexpected though, she asked me what types of modules of RAM are used in desktop computers. During my questions, she refused to tell me how good of a fit I was, and what I could work on to be a better fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• What are the types of modules of RAM used in desktop computers?   Answer Question