Sandhills Global IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Sandhills Global IT Interview Questions

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied for the job online and received a call back within the week to schedule an interview. When I arrived on site, I was taken back to a small room with two of the managers. They began the interview session with a couple of IT related questions to scale my knowledge. I was asked: 1. What are the different modules of RAM? and 2. What is an AGP slot used for? Basic stuff. They then proceeded to ask me questions specific to my resume, experience, and other basic interview topics. The two women who were in charge of my interview were very warm and friendly, and made the process pretty nice.

I was then asked if I would like to stick around and get a tour of the facilities. I agreed, and was lead to another room to wait on another manager. Soon, a man and woman (none of the previous two) walked in, and I was essentially interviewed for a second time by these two, focusing more on my experience and how I would handle certain situations. A few questions overlapped from my talk with the other two managers. I was then taken around the office for the tour that I was initially promised, and once that was concluded I was asked if I had any other questions for them and then it was done.

Interview Questions

• What are the different modules of RAM?   1 Answer
  • What is an AGP slot used for?   1 Answer