Sandhills Global Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sandhills Global Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Sandhills Global

2.4

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sandhills Global.

Interview

They gave me very short notice that I needed to wear a skirt to the interview. I didn’t have time or money to buy a skirt and the interviewer constantly brought it up and was rude about it. She sent me across the campus by myself and the tech team I talked to wasn’t engaged at all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sandhills Global

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Lincoln, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview Process was very basic. First I had phone interview and then onsite interview with HR. At the end I got another interview with mangers and received phone call after the interview about the job

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      why do you want to work for Sandhills?
      What do you know about Sandhills?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Lincoln, NE) in March 2013.

Interview

Three stage interview process: One phone interview, one interview with human resources, and one interview with department managers

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, they ask a lot of questions on traveling, accomplishments, experience questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Lincoln, NE) in November 2012.

Interview

The first interview in a phone screening where they will go over a candidates CV and experiences. During this first interview I was asked to tell what was my favorite and least favorite part of each of the jobs listed on my resume and why I decided to leave. The second interview in onsite with an HR representative where I was asked more on the conventional interview questions and at the end I met with the head of the HR department which went over questions and gave me an overview of what the third and last interview would be like. HR reps were very friendly and even coached me through some of the questions I should expect in the last interview. The third and last interview took a whole morning. I met with 3 managers together and they all asked questions. Questions again were very standard, trying to gauge at my sales ability and motivation.

Interview Questions

• Are you motivated by money?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever had a situation in which you question a rule or guideline? Tell me about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Lincoln, NE) in June 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview and was not ofered the job. I think I was over qualified and I was not planning to stay at the company for long, so they wanted someone with less impressive credentials who would stick around longer.

Interview Questions

• Name every job you've ever held.   1 Answer