Sandhills Global Intern Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sandhills Global Intern Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Sandhills Global

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Lincoln, NE) in April 2016.

Interview

I received an interview offer after providing my resume to a recruiter at my university's career fair. I received an email asking me if I would be willing to interview with the two HR recruiters. On the day I interviewed, I met with both recruiters separately. They basically asked me the same basic interview questions. I think they both just wanted to get a sense of who I was and how I interacted with them.

Interview Questions

• Recall an instance in which you had a manager or boss who wasn't the best to work with. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sandhills Global

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sandhills Global.

Interview

Interviewed in length three times. First by phone, then in person by HR, and then in person by management. Each interview was at least one hour long and they asked very in-depth questions, but it honestly didn't seem like they cared about my answers.

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sandhills Global.

Interview

I received a phone interview after 2-3 days I applied online. The HR first asked me to make an appointment for the phone interview. The phone interview overall was normal. I did not get questions like tell me about yourself.

Interview Questions

• I was asked many general questions like do you mind traveling, how much do you wish to be paid etc. HR asked 2 behavioral questions: tell me about a time when you had a problem with someone.   Answer Question