Sandhills Global Junior Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Sandhills Global Junior Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sandhills Global

Junior Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sandhills Global.

Interview

I applied online, after few days I received a phone call from the HR to schedule a phone interview the same week. At the time of the interview I didn't receive any call, so after 15-20 minutes I phoned the number. The HR person refused my call and blocked my number. I didn't like this behaviour and I decided to send an email to the HR office, asking if there was any problem and stating since the call was scheduled during my working hours I would have appreciated a notification before hand. The next day the same HR person contacted me again to schedule another appointment. The day of the second appointment she didn't call me and I had to call her for my interview. This second time she answered (she apologised saying she was busy!) and we had the interview, but I was extremely down about it. She constantly assumed I am unemployed only because I am young and I work in the university, she almost refused to knowledge I have a contracts and I just want to change career. This attitude and behaviour is very unprofessional. I didn't get any offer, but I didn't care, I would never work for such unprofessional people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sandhills Global

Junior Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kayl (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Kayl (Luxembourg)) in April 2015.

Interview

Quite an extensive interview process (phone interview, then 2-3 hours at their office), but pretty fast in organizing the appointments.

1: Interview with HR officer
    2: Interview with department Manager
    3: Skype Interview with another HR Manager (group)
    4: Skype Interview with Europe Manager
    5: Language test (over the phone)

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer tells you they're not interested in our offer?   Answer Question