Sandhills Global Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sandhills Global Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Sandhills Global

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Lincoln, NE) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got a call about 3 weeks later. I had three interviews. First a phone interview that asked very general questions about what i was looking for in a internship. The second interview was with HR. They asked about previous work and behavioral questions. Third interview was with the managers in the department i was applying for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sandhills Global

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sandhills Global.

Interview

First, there was a phone interview where the HR person asked the basic past work history questions. At the end of the first interview I was asked to come in for a second in-person interview. The second interview was at the Sandhills Admin building and I was told it was going to take 2 hours. There, I was interviewed by first the HR recruiter, then the head of HR. The questions were pretty much the same as the phone interview except I was asked a few questions about how well I worked in a team setting and had to explain different types of bosses that I liked and disliked. At the end of the second interview, I was emailed 2 personality and IQ assessments. I was then called a day after doing them and asked to come in for a third interview. Different than the last two interviews, the third interview consisted mainly of me asking the full time employee questions and then shadowing them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. $15/Hr

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sandhills Global in April 2013.

Interview

First there is a phone interview which will last roughly 45 minutes. This is a fairly basic interview where they ask about your resume and previous work experience, have your resume in hand. Next is an in person interview with HR. This took two hours and was some of the same questions with a different HR person but they ask a lot of perceptional questions about marketing and sales and what you think about both and what your experiences are. Finally you come in for a managerial interview which is very informal and the managers just want to get to know you more.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation $15.00/hr

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandhills Global.

Interview

I applied and got a phone interview then we followed up with a second in-person interview. After that I had to wait a couple weeks before I got denied.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandhills Global.

Interview

After applying online there was a phone interview and then an in person follow up interview. If you apply for a position involving foreign languages you take a test over the phone by Alta after the in person.

Interview Questions

• In the Alta language test they asked, "What would you do if you learned a very large storm was coming?"   Answer Question