Sandhills Global Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sandhills Global Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sandhills Global

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Lincoln, NE) in May 2018.

Interview

1) Phone interview 2) Group Interview. My group interview lasted about 2 hours. They brought in 3 different managers to ask me different questions and my final interview during the day was with the manger that would decide if I was hired or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sandhills Global

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Lincoln, NE) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume. Then had on on-site interview with very standard interview questions. Conversational. They called 1.5 weeks after and offered me the job. It was all pretty standard and easy

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sandhills Global.

Interview

3 interviews 1 phone 1 with HR 1 with department manager. HR interview was longest by far. Lots of repeat questions phrased differently. Wear a white shirt suit and tie to interview. Girls wear skirts with pantyhose. We used to laugh at people who showed up not wearing the outfit because we knew they were doomed.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about my former roles and positions.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandhills Global.

Interview

-Phone call with HR (Just get to know you, basically just to make sure you can speak properly then set up the next interview)
    -Interview with HR, walk around office (met with two HR people, basically two of the same interview, 2 hours long, and draining)
    - Interview with department manager (you have the job)

Interview Questions

• Comb through your resume and ask what you did and did not like at your past jobs   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Lincoln, NE) in December 2015.

Interview

Extremely cold. All very scripted questions, with zero breaks to reveal character of any kind. Very ridged approach, with no willingness to stray from the script. I went into the interview very calm, loose and confident, but felt I could not sway the interviewer into any sort of a fluid 2-way conversation, and was receiving very little verbal or non-verbal feedback of any kind.

Each of the initial contacts/interviews were conducted exclusively through members of HR, so I felt that many of the more complex sales terms and in-depth explanations of my personal sales process philosophies were either misunderstood, and/or ignored simply because I was speaking to someone who did not have experience in sales and had never been trained in the job I was applying for. I was Frustrated with the completely Non-conversational and non engaging approach (especially for someone who was apply to a sales role). Very robotic, but that tends to fit the culture and reputation of the company in general.
    As a company, they offer excellent products and services, but are very unwilling to be progressive with their interview/hiring process. I believe they have and will miss out on a lot of elite talent, because top applicants have many choices now, and choosing a more loose, progressive environment and culture will draw many potential applicants away.

Confused with the direction/reason for some of the questions. I was there for over 2 hours, and the interviewer spent over 45 minutes asking me irrelevant questions about my roles and responsibilities in my oldest job listed chronologically on my resume that was the least relevant to the field/job I was there to interview for. When it was all said and done, they neglected to ask me any questions regarding my experience in my 2 most current and relevant roles (including 4 years in medical sales) that would have allowed me the opportunity to highlight many of the reasons why my experience made me a very qualified candidate.
    Although I felt very qualified for the position, I left the interview somewhat frustrated, and felt that the interviewer (HR) knew nothing more about me when I left, than when I first walked in the door.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific that I can recall, but very redundant with the line of questioning.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Lincoln, NE) in November 2015.

Interview

After applying for a sales position, a couple days later I received a call from HR wanting to conduct an interview. First, there is a phone interview with an HR recruiter. This interview lasted about 30 minutes and the interview focused on your education and your experiences. Prepare to answer who, what, when, where, and why during this interview. They also focus on your likes and dislikes of your education and experience. Sound confident. At the end of the phone interview she asked me to come in for an in-person interview. There are also a couple assessments that will have to be done between the phone interview and in-person interview. This interview was a few days later with the same person in the corporate office. This interview is very similar to the phone interview. I think they just want to see you in person and how you act and look. Use firm handshake and great eye contact when speaking. Again, this interview focuses on your experience and education. If you know your experience and education like the back of your hand, you should be fine. You might have to use examples from your experience that helped you grow. If the HR recruiter like you, he or she will grab the HR manager and she will conduct an interview with you as well. Each interview was about an hour, so I was there for a total of two hours for the in-person interview. After leaving the interview, I received a call from HR the next day to come in for a final interview with the sales manager. If you made it to this level, you should be confident in yourself for making it this far. This interview was more about yourself. What motivates you? Who is your role model? What are two strengths and weaknesses? Again, firm handshake and great eye contact. I think this interview was more for making sure you got along with the manager you are interviewing with. This interview was about 30 minutes. You also shadow a sales rep in the office. A couple tips would be know your resume and know your education. Be prepared for examples from each. Always relate examples to how it would help you in the position you are interviewing for(this is important). Lastly, ask questions! Ask questions to the manager and to the person you are shadowing as well! In all, this process is very prompt. By the time I applied for the job and I was in the office for my first day of work was 4 weeks. By the time I applied and got a call offering me the job was 2 weeks. If they like you, the process goes very fast.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your education?
      What didn't you like about your education?   Answer Question
    • Who is your favorite manager and why?
      Who is your least favorite manager and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Lincoln, NE) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process took nearly a month to complete. They will start with a 20 to 40 phone interview and proceed with 2-3 in person interviews after that. In person interviews are one on one or one on two. One on two interviews are with two members of the HR staff.

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandhills Global (Lincoln, NE) in September 2014.

Interview

Three part interview process. The first was over the phone with an HR rep. I was then brought in for an in person interview with the same HR rep, it was very similar to the first interview. The final interview was with the sales manager that would eventually be managing me.

Interview Questions

• One question that stuck out was asked by the sales manager. "Do you find yourself to be a money motivated person?"   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I went through 2 interviews and they were not difficult at all.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sandhills Global.

Interview

Pretty much the same experience others had. I was called to schedule a phone interview very soon after submitting my resume. The phone interview was basic and easy- mostly just going over what's on your resume. I was then called for an in-person interview with the same HR person. The interview was pretty basic and easy, with lots of behavioral questions and asking for examples from previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any really difficult questions, everything was pretty easy and about what I had expected.   Answer Question