Sandia National Laboratories Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sandia National Laboratories Engineering Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sandia National Laboratories (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

I scheduled my interview in person during a school job fair, and interviewed the next day. The interview was casual, and comfortable. It allowed time to ask questions to decide if an experience at sandia would match my interests. The interviewer helped explore how my research areas could fit into Sandia projects.

Interview Questions

• What are you interests within your chosen field of study? Why do you enjoy it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sandia National Laboratories

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandia National Laboratories (Livermore, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process at Sandia was very pleasant. I had the opportunity to go on site and meet with some of the different groups that I would potentially work with. As part of the interview process I gave a brief presentation on my previous work (some of my research projects). Everyone was very nice, however the pace seemed a little too slow for my current stage in my career.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sandia National Laboratories (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2011.

Interview

I had a two day interview and met with a total of 15 people and gave a presentation based upon my Ph.D. work. The interview was very relaxed, most people asked me what questions I had about Sandia and about the city. I only got a few questions based upon my presentation. Besides that, there were no technical questions. Most of the time during the interviews was spent with me asking the interviewers about their research.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandia National Laboratories (Livermore, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Met recruiter at college career fair and had initial on campus interview. Got email notification for on site visit and interview. Had several one on one interviews and a group interview gave a presentation on my research. Answered several questions regarding my research. Was given tours of various labs and talked about what they did there.

Interview Questions

• What conflicts have you have with coworkers and how did you resolve them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sandia National Laboratories (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2008.

Interview

Had initial phone interview, then person to person behavioral interview. Could not discuss much about project to protect information. Experience overal was better than expected and compared to other industry interviews was easier than expect. Process is quite slow to be hired on to Sandia, but was assured they are working on it.