Sandoz International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

2.9

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sandoz International (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The first stage was an online interview. Then there was a telephone interview. The questions in both interview were all competency based questions. No technical knowledge or skills were involved.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sandoz International (Wilson, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on a Monday, very briefly. Then got a call back for a second interview. They also asked me about my experience on cleaning and changing over to another product.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was pretty simple. They was interested in what I could possibly bring to the table when it came to packaging.

Tech Transfer Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandoz International (Melville, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Discuss about my resume, previous work experience, career goal, availability. They also ask my academic background. I was asked about salary requirements. They basically emphasis on my previous work experience.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview process was short. I had about 4 interviewers. Every interviewer took about 30 minutes. The whole process was OK. Most of the questions are techincal questions. Not too difficult.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandoz International (Melville, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Ok interview didn't answer much the supervisor talked a lot. The culture seemed ok but no one was smiling. Did not see any labs. No
    Questions were very hard to answer

Better offer

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sandoz International in April 2012.

Interview

1. Phone interview with the technical team which involves discussion about the ongoing projects and troubleshooting. How you resolve the problems and what are the achievements.
    2. On-site interview with the team & group members which involves technical problem and solution.
    3. Interview with HR and Head.
    4. Offer discussion and negotiation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

30 % increase salary negotiation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, MS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sandoz International (India, MS) in October 2011.

Interview

verosnal , professional experience and management related. first round was telephonci round, second round was perosonal with manager and third was with plant manager. all detailed process was very worthy to scrutinise the candidates capability and potentialperosnal , professional experience and management related. first round was telephonci round, second round was perosonal with manager and third was with plant manager. all detailed process was very worthy to scrutinise the candidates capability and potential

Interview Questions

• perosnal , professional experience and management related. first round was telephonci round, second round was perosonal with manager and third was with plant manager. all detailed process was very worthy to scrutinise the candidates capability and potentialperosnal , professional experience and management related. first round was telephonci round, second round was perosonal with manager and third was with plant manager. all detailed process was very worthy to scrutinise the candidates capability and potential   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boucherville, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sandoz International (Boucherville, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The interviews as such went well, I had a telephone interview with their recruiter, and subsequently met with another HR person and the hiring manager, on site, a few days later. it was for a position at the plant in Boucherville, Quebec. However, one month after the interview, I had not heard from them, I called back and learned someone else had been hired ! I inquired why I had never heard from them, and got two different stories, one after the other : it seems (!) I was sent an email (which I never received), and then, they had another story, that someone had left me a voicemail, which I never received either. What a coincidence I never received either the voicemail and the email (!). This is the very last time I will deal with these people, that's for sure, they are on my black list for ever. If a company behaves like that with candidates, this is a big red flag.

Step Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sandoz International in January 2017.

Interview

After submitting the online application, I was invited to a video interview within a week. For the video interview, I was asked to record several videos and upload them to the system. I was requested to finish that within 24 hours. Three days later, I was invited to a telephone interview in the following week. Generally, the process was really quick and all the interview questions were competency based.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the Pharma industry?
      How do you face challenges?
      Describe a situation when you had to get along with someone very different from you.
      Describe a situation when you had to make decisions without having enough information.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sandoz International (Istanbul (Turkey)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was quite nice but sometimes she gave me that look as if I was making no sense and was too inexoerienced or young for the job. They saw all my experiences, my age etc. from my resume anyway. That made me a little bit nervous.

Interview Questions

• Why did not you participate in any volunteer internship programs?   Answer Question