Sandoz International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sandoz International Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sandoz International (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The first stage was an online interview. Then there was a telephone interview. The questions in both interview were all competency based questions. No technical knowledge or skills were involved.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you get yourself updaed with the industry.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sandoz International (Wilson, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on a Monday, very briefly. Then got a call back for a second interview. They also asked me about my experience on cleaning and changing over to another product.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was pretty simple. They was interested in what I could possibly bring to the table when it came to packaging.

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sandoz International in April 2012.

Interview

1. Phone interview with the technical team which involves discussion about the ongoing projects and troubleshooting. How you resolve the problems and what are the achievements.
    2. On-site interview with the team & group members which involves technical problem and solution.
    3. Interview with HR and Head.
    4. Offer discussion and negotiation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

30 % increase salary negotiation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, MS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sandoz International (India, MS) in October 2011.

Interview

verosnal , professional experience and management related. first round was telephonci round, second round was perosonal with manager and third was with plant manager. all detailed process was very worthy to scrutinise the candidates capability and potentialperosnal , professional experience and management related. first round was telephonci round, second round was perosonal with manager and third was with plant manager. all detailed process was very worthy to scrutinise the candidates capability and potential

Interview Questions

• perosnal , professional experience and management related. first round was telephonci round, second round was perosonal with manager and third was with plant manager. all detailed process was very worthy to scrutinise the candidates capability and potentialperosnal , professional experience and management related. first round was telephonci round, second round was perosonal with manager and third was with plant manager. all detailed process was very worthy to scrutinise the candidates capability and potential   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sandoz International (Istanbul (Turkey)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was quite nice but sometimes she gave me that look as if I was making no sense and was too inexoerienced or young for the job. They saw all my experiences, my age etc. from my resume anyway. That made me a little bit nervous.

Interview Questions

• Why did not you participate in any volunteer internship programs?   Answer Question

Step Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sandoz International in January 2017.

Interview

After submitting the online application, I was invited to a video interview within a week. For the video interview, I was asked to record several videos and upload them to the system. I was requested to finish that within 24 hours. Three days later, I was invited to a telephone interview in the following week. Generally, the process was really quick and all the interview questions were competency based.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the Pharma industry?
      How do you face challenges?
      Describe a situation when you had to get along with someone very different from you.
      Describe a situation when you had to make decisions without having enough information.
      Answer Question

Plant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sandoz International.

Interview

Very structured and well organized interview process covering soft skills and technical knowledge.
    Met with different leaders both from HR and functional organizations. Very professional style of interview. People who joined interview had technical knowledge of subjects. As well they had experience of working with people from different backgrounds and coming from other industries. overall good

Interview Questions

different position offered. Area of work was interesting but not exactly what I was interested in. So had to decline an offer

Medical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandoz International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Fair. Initial telephone screen followed by face to face with competency based questions assessed by two panellists. Overall it was a fair interview. The manager was welcoming and very open about the process. Negative: The company called me for an interview at short notice at significant expense and did not offer to pay for travel.

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holzkirchen (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sandoz International (Holzkirchen (Germany)) in October 2015.

Interview

Sehr gut und einfach, The interviewer was very open and asked a lot of questions about the CV and past projects. It was a one on one interview and we went straight into business of the day.

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandoz International (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in September 2015.

Interview

Brief Introduction, Questions to CV, very detailed about motivation, little role related information. Very friendly and appreciative atmosphere. A lot of questions about strenghts and weaknesses. Only vague details about the disease area, no information about the company – in part information given contradicted with information from annual report. Questions asked about priority focus markets and growth markets.