Sandoz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2017

2.7

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sandoz (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial phone interview to verify skills, education, and salary requirements. Meeting with human resources person and several managers. It was an easy interview. I was surprised that there science related questions in the interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions were in the, "Tell me about a time when you..." format. Very experience based.   Answer Question

Packaging Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sandoz (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed the packaging supervisor and he basically told me the roles that I would be doing amongst the company. He also liked the way the interview went and offered me the job the first time.

Regulatory Affairs Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sandoz (Broomfield, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview first with HR, which was basically a few behavioral questions and some administrative questions. It lasted no more than 30 minutes. This was followed by a 30-45 minute phone interview with the hiring manager. Finally, a face to face interview was arranged a few months after the phone interviews. I have not yet had feedback about the interview yet.

Regulatory Affairs Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sandoz (Princeton, NJ).

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, phone screen with hiring manager, in person interview with hiring manager and team, in person interview with department head. Offer was made after 4 weeks, background check took 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to overcome a challenge, long term goals, describe yourself, why are you a good fit for this role, what kind of manager do you like, why are you leaving your current position, why do you want to work at Sandoz, what do you know about Sandoz?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Counter offer was accepted but there was minimal room for negotiation.

Production Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sandoz (Broomfield, CO).

Interview

first was a phone interview, then a three part interview at the plant. two Human Resources personnel and then the associate director. After the interview I was given a tour of the plant and a chance to see what goes on behind the doors. I was asked what position I like best. this was nice to see the work yet discouraging as I have never been in a position like this and was a little overbearing.

Interview Questions

• The standard question, tell us about yourself, what makes you different then all the other applicants, what can your contribute to the organization... ect   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandoz (Princeton, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

Telephonic exploratory call after selecting my resume from online application. Called for in person interview with 3 members from different groups. They asked standard questions. The main pain area for me after any interview is the waiting period/time, these guys took a month to give a 2 line non standard reply to my email asking for the status of my application as reject. Why take a month to give a NO when you could have given it in a week or so. Totally unprofessional HR, no proper response and the interviewers were all pretty standard, no match for my qualifications, had no clear agenda on mind what they want from an intern. I am not going for this company again even if they beg me to come join them.

Interview Questions

• - What all statistical s/w's you aware of?
      - Standard behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandoz (Princeton, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Process was ok. Everyone very nice. Met with multiple individuals across functions and sr level. You can tell the work life balance here is non existent and the culture the president drives is cut throat. After meeting with Peter G, it was clear his expectation is family life should come second and you will be expected to work like you never worked before. He also used explicated words during interview which was a red flag that this guy is crazy. This was disappointing since they offered me the position and I really liked the other people and job itself leading up to meeting with Peter Goldschmidt . Culture starts at the top and it was clear this guy was driving a culture I did not want to be part of. After a sleepless night, I declined the job offer due to listening to my gut.

Interview Questions

The President, Peter G left very bad taste with me after interview. Very bad culture setting and expectations with limited resources. Drives a cut throats environment. Used the F word multiple times when I met with him which is a red flag for a first time meeting.
    Good luck working under this crazy guy.

EDI Coordinator Interview

Interview

One interview was on the phone, one was in person with management and another with tech team. It was 10 years ago, at that time . Overall it went smoothly. I don't have anything else to add.

Production Tech II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sandoz (Broomfield, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Very descriptive and friendly also very well organized. Friendly Human Resources to interact with and guide through the interview process. Very relaxed but professional work place and mostly a company that values their empolyees.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous work experience   1 Answer

Quality Control Microbiologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sandoz (Wilson, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Called by recruiter to interview. Met with Quality supervisor and Dept. Leader for interview. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. Person I interviewed with was not from this country. The language barrier was hard to overcome. They were a chemist, I am a microbiologist. Some of the same verbiage is used but has very different meanings. The whole interview was very confusing.