Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem (Bethlehem, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Went through interview and drug tests, no problem - was offered and accepted the job. When going to entrance I had inadvertently dropped my ID in my car. I asked the HR rep if I could go get it and was told I had 5 minutes. When I returned, was told that "this isn't going to work, try to re-apply again in 6 months.

This is totally unethical and goes against every HR process in the USA. Really wanted this job and turned down tother opportunities elsewhere. If this is the standard business practice at the Sands, this place is not worth working for not to mention wasting valuable time to interview with.

I have never experienced such unethical and unprofessionnal business practices. As a minority, this may fall into a discrimination law suit. The will hear from my attorney.

Don't waste your time with these people...there are many open lawsuits against them. Management totally corrupt.

Interview Questions

• Canned interview questions, such as "why do I want to work at the sands?"...   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem.

Interview

You start off with an interview with the HR manager, if they like you, you will have to get a drug test done and your background check. Then you'll have two worthless interviews with the General Manager who doesn't know how to do his job and your shift manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Sands?   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem (Bethlehem, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied for several positions at different times on their website and scheduled the interviews after completing the application.The first one I went to and sat there through the interview only to be told that the job had been taken.The next one same thing happened.Then the 3rd time I went for an interview it was for front desk of their hotel but then was told they only had 3rd shift open which is over night.After telling the interviewer that I can not do nights she continued to be helpful by offering me 3 other positions that were open and suited the hours that I was looking for.So after I decided on one of the positions she called up to the department supervisor to see if he had time to interview me and he did.He gave me the interview and hired me on the spot.Then I was given forms that I had to take to get a drug test and they would have to also do a background check.Then a week later I got a call letting me know that everything passed and I was hired and they asked if I can come to orientation the following week.So I went for 2 days of payed orientation and started work the next day.Now I have been with them for 9 months.

Interview Questions

• How much experience you have had.   Answer Question
    • What hours are you available to work and are you available weekends and holidays cause they are a must.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem in January 2011.

Interview

Very simple. Met with and HR rep first, then immediately met with director of the department. Explained a little about my history and experience. Basically hired on the spot pending drug and background checks.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work any hours?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem in January 2010.

Interview

do you know how to cook?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy