Sandvik Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.7

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sandvik (Pune (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Quite lengthy and detailed but they take all your strengths and development areas under consideration and try to find the best fit for you in the organisation. Eased out discussion about career goals and individual development plans and the roadmap to achieve it.

Interview Questions

• Why cannot you speak German when you have worked in Germany for 2 years?   1 Answer

Material Coordinator Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sandvik (Pune (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Firstly i applied the resume on sandvik carrier. i have received call from sandvik hr for the resume selection and opportunity to written test. Then i have given the Written test and i passed in test. Then 5 days after they have called me for technical interview and i also faced interview and i selected for hr interview and medical in next 5 days.

Interview Questions

• What is your capability to join our company?   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sandvik (Pune (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

applied through college or university. The process took a week and then they call all the selected persons

Interview Questions

• Got in through Campus Interview.. started with GD and then selected 1 candidates for PI.. then another final round of PI for last 5 candidates.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sandvik.

Design Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sandvik (Pune (India)).

Interview

The process was too lengthy. It took almost two months and 9 different tests, exams, group discussions and interviews.

Interview Questions

• Should Sandvik spend a part of its profit on environment?   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sandvik (Pune (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

it was good

Marketing and Communication Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandvik (Pune (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

I had got the call from the HR for this job . As I have persued MBA in marketing so prepared my self for the interview as well as studied about the organization . Then got the interview date . My interview was taken by my manager . There various questions related to my projects which I had done during my MBA . Questions about my expectation from the organization was asked by the manager . Then i got the call from the organization about my selection .

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sandvik (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was in 3 stage. With HR round in beginning. Then an interview with hiring manager. The first 2 rounds are telephonic conversation with approximately 45 - 50 minutes each. Then it's an on-site interview with both HR and hiring manager. The interview questions is mix of behavioral ones and your skillsetsthat could be used for the current position. The final would be a 10 minute conversation with Senior Business Line Manager to understand the motivation to join the role you have applied.

Interview Questions

• Lot of situational behavioral questions. Tell me a time (conflict resolution, project management, time management, customer service etc)   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sandvik (Pune (India)).

Interview

There is aptitude test first when you pass it then cad test as you pass this too then you will have personal interview following HR interview for your salary and compensation and other benefits like insurance graduaty pf and all things

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sandvik (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of evaluation, first was a written test. 2nd was a GD and third was a personal interview. They generally make you feel calm, test your values and your ability to arise from difficult situations.