Sandvine Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 120 of over 120 interviews

Campus Recruiting16%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Sandvine

Application

I interviewed at Sandvine

Interview

Interview process was simple and easy to follow. It was based on resume and related work experience. No puzzles and any obscure problems just solvable technical problems. Just focus on answering questions from own work experience.

Interview Questions
  • simple data structures and linux based questions.
    Answer Question

Sandvine

Application

I interviewed at Sandvine

Interview

Was good with decent interviewers I started with their talent acquisition officer then moved to another level with the solution architect team. Two SAs were interviewing me. And it was good After a while, I received an email from the talent acquisition officer that i were a strong candidate, but unfortunately I wasn’t selected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

240.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Sandvine~32683
Join the conversation on

Sandvine

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sandvine in Mar 2022

Interview

Overall interview process was good. it took 2 weeks to complete the 4 rounds and there was 1-2 days gap between each round. 1. Managerial round. 2. Technical round. 3. VP round. 4. HR Round The good thing is the results were announced via mail on same/next day of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Managerial round. - Tell me about yourself - Describe on what you worked before. - Why we should consider your old company product t o buy. - How you will increase the performance of your team. - What inputs you will give to the other team to reduce the bug count. - What is your testing strategy. - You have given a product in what extent you cover all testing. 2. Technical round. - Couple of your old company product details. - How VOIP works. - What is difference between TCP/UDP. - How SIP call works. - How OSI Layer works. - about GIT. - UNIX networking cmds. - UNiX basic cmds. - How DNS works. - How VOIP call works. - Program to index of the repeated word first character. - Mostly things whatever its is present in the RESUME. - OPPS : what is abstraction and give me an example. - What is inheritance. 3. Vp Round. - Few logical questions. - How you will see you are fitting this role. - What is your strategy. - Tell me about yourself. 4. HR - Discussed about salary and other benefits if accept the offer.

Sandvine

Application

I interviewed at Sandvine

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews, 2 technical and 1 HR round First round engineer with programming question in 30min UML questions C++ fundamentals Second round with another 2 engineer with UML questions C++ fundamentals

Interview Questions
  • Programming languagw like c++ design problem and data structure

Sandvine

Application

I interviewed at Sandvine

Interview

I applied off-campus and I was shortlisted for first-round after clearing the online test. First-round was virtual and basic coding question with Networking deep dive. It was a good experience for learning.

Interview Questions
  • What is Networking and how does browser search work in deep dive?

Sandvine

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandvine in Dec 2021

Interview

There were three rounds of interview . 1st Round - > Python programs on DS and Algo . Questions on API testing and test methodology Second Round -> It was Director round where they asked scenario based questions on Telecom domain .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sandvine (Bangalore) in Dec 2021

Interview

There were two rounds of interview . Both were technical . In first round only one interviewer in the panel. In second round five interviewer was there in the panel. Both of them are of 45 min.

Interview Questions
  • based on resume and some coding questions related to data structure like liked list,operator overloading etc. computer networking related questions like TCP/IP,UDP. some questions related to signal processing as i was doing my m.tech in communication and signal processing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore Rural

Application

I interviewed at Sandvine (Bangalore Rural)

Interview

There was a pre-employment quiz which was personally and critical thinking type of questions. First round : interview with HR. (several easy technical questions are asked) Second round : interview with two Senior Sales Engineer. Final round : interview with Hiring Manager (Sales Engineering VP)

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain the difference between Policing and Shaping of network traffic?

Anonymous Employee in Dhanbād

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sandvine (Dhanbād) in Nov 2021

Interview

I had 4 round of Interview. All the rounds were on online. 1) First Round was technical where I was asked few questions based on OOPs and two coding on data structure 2) Second Round was Technical where I was asked questions on OOPs DS-Algo and few questions on python (as I mentioned it on resume) 3) VP interviewed 4) HR round where salary was discussed. all the round where completed within 2 weeks

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandvine (New Delhi)

Interview

Systematic hiring and onboarding process. True professionals in handling the interview rounds. Relevant On-time updates. Value candidate's time and efforts. During this pandemic situation, the interview process is flawless. Thats all I can recollect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 120 Interviews