Sandvine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sandvine Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2018

73 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Sandvine in August 2014.

Interview

Through college placement cell. Total 3 rounds . 1 written test. 2 Techincal. First round questions were from DSA. Some linked list questions. Basic network and OS. Asked me to explain the complete path a packet follow in the network topology before it reaches the destination. I os about semaphores.

Interview Questions

• Design a memory management algo where the user will allocate memory with in 80-700. Total fragmentation should me minimum.   Answer Question

Networking Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandvine in December 2017.

Interview

online test:
    part 1: questions were mainly from DSA, OS, CN
    part 2: general aptitude questions
    part 3: MCQ on C/C++ snippets
    part 4: 5 programs

after the online test i was selected for the interview

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked on the basic concepts of computer science i.e. Computer networks, operating systems, and some questions were from Computer architecture also. Apart from this I was asked to write some program in c++, which were of intermediate level .   Answer Question

Building Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandvine (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

i applied through school. And by the way, I think they are looking for a more professinal guy who could lead the project. The questions are quite easy, one technical and other behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• If you have two linked list, how would you sort out the common part and put it into a new linkedlist? write down the algorithm   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you are perfect for this position?   Answer Question
    • talk about previous working experience   Answer Question

Senior Soft Ware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandvine.

Interview

First Round was written test in which they ask technical as well as some quantitative and analytical questions. Questions were not too hard. it was average. It was of I hour test.

Interview Questions

• Some logical Question & some Technical question. First Round was Written Test of 1 Hour.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandvine.

Interview

round 1-three question papers
    1.apt
    3,1,1
    2,2,1
    5,0,0
    3,2,0....
    write a program to find there are equal no of braces i.e "(((()())))()(())".
    round 2-technical interview
    projects,arrays,structures,linked list etc....

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sandvine (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

They take 1 round in this round
    1. Quantative reasoning 25 questions easy
    2. Technical questions 30 difficultly level( above average)
    3. Coding which is more difficult
    1.Balancing parentheses
    2.linklist division
    3.Get possible combinations of given number such as 5- 1+2+2 or 3+2+0 like that
    4.Identify 2's compliment if yes pr no then how?

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sandvine in August 2017.

Interview

Initially everything went well..he asked me 3 codes later he didn't comment anything.codes were simple and correct as per my knowledge.he had given a good feedback .but later that didn't work.he didn't tell the requirements and straight away told hr to send back the candidate

Interview Questions

• how exactly do you check the damage in network when two devices are communicating nearby   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sandvine (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Screening Process:
    The screening process involved a written test first. The questions asked were basic technical knowledge about programming, along with some mathematical questions. Based on the result of this written rest, some students were selected for the interview process which involved two technical rounds.

Rounds of Selection (Describe in detail with the questions asked in each and tips (if any). Add any additional information if necessary):
    1. Technical:
    The first round of the interview was with a single member of the company. The questions asked ranged from Basic C++ topics like pointers and loops, followed by writing algorithms for various problems like sorting and condition testing.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sandvine in August 2017.

Interview

Online test(technical +aptitude)
    2tecechnical interview which was mostly focus on OS and Data structure and one HR round.the first technical round was only in data structure like is binary tree a bar and 2nd technical round was on OS concept about semaphore and memory management

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandvine in July 2017.

Interview

1. Written test 3 categories.
    Aptitude 25 marks
    Technical 30 marks(ds,c,os,DB)
    Programming 3 questions.

Programming questions bit difficult but if you know data structures well you can get through.

For shortlisted students face to face interview.