Sandvine Software Engineer - Automation - New Grad Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sandvine Software Engineer - Automation - New Grad Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Software Engineer - Automation - New Grad Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandvine.

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 in person interview. The phone interview is basically focus on behaviors and resume detail. The in person interview is more focus on technical part. The questions are generally simple and basic. It covers a very wide range of knowledge but most are within the areas that listed in job posting. Be prepared for very fundamental question. Answered almost all questions but one during the in-person interview. The question is what is DHCP. I failed to linked the abbr to my actual knowledge and the interviewer is also unable to remember what is the full name of DHCP. At the end, the interviewer told me that my knowledge of networking is at academic level (personally have excellent academic background and nearly 2years experience in software developer area). A week later, my friend inside the company told me that I was been refused and they hire another one who qualification is at average level but has experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me everything the computer does from the time you press power button till you connected to google in browser.   1 Answer