Sandy Spring Bancorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sandy Spring Bancorp

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sandy Spring Bancorp (Columbia, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Very exciting. The Vice President was very impressed with my knowledgeability and professionalism. I rejected the offer after further consideration because I didn't want to do a 100% commission job.

Seasonal Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olney, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandy Spring Bancorp (Olney, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

This was a very long onboarding process. I had one interview, got a quick response, and then spent a long time getting drug tested, fingerprinted, and trained. It took almost 2 months from the interview to get the first paycheck. But WORTH IT for this company! They are fantastic! One thing about the interview you should know is that they are very very VERY proud of their bank's history. Read it and memorize it because they will ask you during the interview, I believe it was the first thing they asked me. They will be impressed if you know a lot and admire their longevity and independence.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandy Spring Bancorp in December 2012.

Interview

2 interviews very easy and pleasant company to deal with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an easy negotiation in my opinion, I was very comfortable.

Teller Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sandy Spring Bancorp in April 2012.

Interview

the manager used to be manager at the bank I worked he called me to apply for the position when the teller supervisor quit. I later found out she quit because she didn't like the manager

Negotiation

they told me I have the job

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandy Spring Bancorp in June 2010.

Interview

I was set up with an interview with Sandy Spring Bank by HR. The interview was not difficult and asked typical interview questions. The advice I can give to future candidates is to be prepared with answers to the common interview questions and you will nail it.