Sanford Brown College Career Services Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanford Brown College Career Services Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanford Brown College

2.3

Career Services Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College.

Interview

Phone interview with director of career services department. Met with director of career services and campus president. Once it was clear that I was the person they wanted, the harder negotiations was on the salary. However, there was opportunity to add to my income through overtime work in the middle of the week and every other weekend.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your day for effectiveness and efficiency?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sanford Brown College

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

applied on line one month later received a call from a recruiter to schedule interview at campus. Arrived for interview, interviewed with Director of department. Waited for a month before hearing back. Started two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• how much do you want to make   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online, then I was called in for an interview, after the initial interview didn't hear anything for four weeks, I followed up via email and phone, after that I was then contacted by onboarding company to begin the process, had to submit supporting documentation for all jobs, then I had to review the offer letter and send back to the onboarding company.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with different people   1 Answer