Sanford Brown College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2018

2.6

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2009.

Interview

lengthy interview process, went thruy 3 interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes- fairly easy

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College in January 2012.

Interview

quick and direct. They covered my whole work history. went thru my sales experience. we did mock interviewing and role played a few calls. I met with various facility and staff. toured campus.

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

I was able to get an interview by referral from a contact at the college. The interview was fair, I did have to wait almost 2 hours for the interview. The director I interviewed with was friendly, but what would be my immediate manager 2nd interview was intense, all business. After the demonstration I performed it was a bit informal but after I understood why they were deliberately causing a distraction.

Adjunct Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College (Farmington, CT) in September 2011.

Interview

I received a call asking me to come in for an interview. I was interviewed by a panel of three who seemed very nice and friendly. After that one interview I was offered a position. After this process, while I was working there, I sat on interview panels a few times and it appeared to me that my experience was fairly par for the course.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had experience dealing with disruptive students.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not attempt to negotiate as I was offered the top of the pay scale right off the bat.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

interviewed with four people at various times

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fairly easy

Librarian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College (Orlando, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

The people there were wonderful. They made me feel at home and immediately part of their campus. I wish I had been able to accept their position

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to serve in many other capacities over and above your official job?   1 Answer

Salary too low

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College (Houston, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

The recruiter(Tanya Tucker) was so nice and professional! I spoke to her many times. There was a lot of paperwork to fill out. The second phase was to talk with the program director over the phone. Then I had to appear before a group of teachers( including program director and head of the faculty); I wrote and delivered a lecture(about 20 minutes) on a topic of my academic expertise.

Interview Questions

• I was asked once again to verify my abilities in the subject area.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They had a standard set price per hour of teaching.

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College.

Interview

Interview with department chair. Peer interview with instructors/sample lesson. Interview with president.

Interview Questions

• How will you reach a classroom of diverse learners.   1 Answer

Another job offer

Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

They ask about your background and plans and what the company is all about. After which you have to do a teaching demo to be judged by the other professors after which they will assess your performance and give feedback. Then they will give you a tour of the school on that day and give you a car sticker to signify that you are an employee.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans in the future and will it be with us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me a per hour salary and benefits as a part time employee.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

HR Phone interview, interviewed with Director, met with staff.