Sanford Brown College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanford Brown College Interview Questions

2.7

Instrtuctor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Formal Interview and Demonstrative Teaching Presentation. 30 minute lecture to current students on topic of your choice. Able to use computer, handouts, visual aids/videos, etc... Question and answer session from department chair and campus director

Career Services Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

applied on line one month later received a call from a recruiter to schedule interview at campus. Arrived for interview, interviewed with Director of department. Waited for a month before hearing back. Started two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• how much do you want to make   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Allis, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College (West Allis, WI).

Interview

First I had a phone interview, which they asked me questions about my past jobs.
    Next I had an in person interview.
    Then my final interview was a presentation for a group of fellow instructors.

Interview Questions

• Q. The one thing they asked was why I wanted to work there?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College.

Interview

Phone interview with director of career services department. Met with director of career services and campus president. Once it was clear that I was the person they wanted, the harder negotiations was on the salary. However, there was opportunity to add to my income through overtime work in the middle of the week and every other weekend.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your day for effectiveness and efficiency?   Answer Question

Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendota Heights, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College (Mendota Heights, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Three part interview, Director of Education, Regional Director of Admissions, Campus President. It was a panel interview with a member of the Admissions team. The interview lasted about 2 hours and it was a round table process. Most of the questions were typical of an interview. Experience with managing a team was important.

Support Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College.

Interview

You are "Red Carpeted" on line

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when I disagreed with my manager and how it was resolved   Answer Question

Negotiation

Range was given and HR makes final offer

Instructor Interview

Application

Interview

Interview with department chair. Peer interview with instructors/sample lesson. Interview with president.

Interview Questions

• How will you reach a classroom of diverse learners.   1 Answer

Another job offer

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College (Detroit, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

One on One with the Director of Campus/ Director of Medical Billing. During this process had few questions ask with all great experience/skills relate to Medical Field background. My personality and dedication to start early was applaud by the Director of Campus. Hired within 2 days started next business day.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the position?   1 Answer
    • What make you the best fit for this position.   1 Answer

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

I was able to get an interview by referral from a contact at the college. The interview was fair, I did have to wait almost 2 hours for the interview. The director I interviewed with was friendly, but what would be my immediate manager 2nd interview was intense, all business. After the demonstration I performed it was a bit informal but after I understood why they were deliberately causing a distraction.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sanford Brown College in March 2012.

Interview

Typical process. First a phone call from recruiter, then a phone interview with President, then fly to campus for in person interview. Questions were typical admissions such as what can you bring as a DOA? How do you deal with difficult reps or non producing reps? How do you motivate without bonuses?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for and got my salary on the first negotiation attempt