Sanford C. Bernstein Junior Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanford C. Bernstein Junior Research Associate Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sanford C. Bernstein (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Got called in after submitting resume online. First had interview screening, then called back for several interviews with senior management. Mainly trying to assess commitment to equity research and general ability to tackle basic financial concepts.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sanford C. Bernstein

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanford C. Bernstein (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Met with HR for a 30-min interview about past work experience, why I'm interested in research, etc. She asked for my high school SAT scores which I thought was interesting. Interview ended with a case question: how many ipods were sold in 2009?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanford C. Bernstein (New York, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

After interviewing one-on-one with the recruiting firm for this position, a month later I was emailed by the internal HR representative for an interview that same week. The interview consisted of fit and case questions with the HR rep and another research associate. The fit questions were standard "why Bernstein? Why equity research? What are your best/worst qualities. The case questions were basic market sizing (e.g. "how many x widgets were sold in the US in 2008?").

Interview Questions

• How many pairs of jeans did the Gap Corporation sell in 2008?   Answer Question
    • What were Anheuser-Busch's beer revenues in 2008?   Answer Question