Sanford Research/USD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sanford Research/USD

Candidate Interview Review

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sanford Research/USD (Sioux Falls, SD) in July 2014.

Interview

Before I applied online, I was able to receive an internal reference and, as a result, I was introduced to the hiring manager. Afterwards, I was scheduled for an interview within the week. When I was called by HR for a phone interview, I explained that I politely explained that I was actually on my way to a mock interview and they scheduled me for my interview with the hiring manager on the spot. The interview went well and the hiring manager seemed to be impressed. During the next month, I reached out a few times via email and finally with a phone call. The hiring manager returned my phone call, in-person, explaining my close contention and expressed interest with me and I applied for another position within the department. After two more interviews, I accepted another position within the same department and met the highly qualified candidate (internal applicant with much greater experience). I believe networking with previous departmental employees and current non-departmental employees gave me a great advantage.

Interview Questions