Sanjel Frac Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanjel Frac Driver Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Frac Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel in January 2012.

Interview

Everything was easy. I had my cdl learners permit and they liked me. I got a drug test right away and was told I am a shoe in so I just waited for a call back with an offer. I had to chase my offer becuase my file was misplaced at the office. My friend who was interviewed at the same time recieved his call a week before i did, which was three days after the innitial interview. I later went through the physical test and passed and at the last minute before I recieved my start date orders which I was told to be on the following Monday, I was told my back ground check was bad and I will get a letter telling me about it. They could not hire me though. Very dissapointing call when I was all packed. I am as squeeky clean as it gets so that back ground check must go back to the over due book at the library when I was ten.

Interview Questions

• What is your most important quality and how will it help our company?   Answer Question