Sanjel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 30, 2016

2.5

Mainteance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cibolo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel (Cibolo, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

interview was easy-going, as I was being hired because I knew someone who worked there. The shop manager was covered in tattoos. He asked a couple of questions, he took me on a walk-thru of the shop, I met my future team leader, and that was it.

Service Operator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lupton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel (Fort Lupton, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

Was very to the point interview no messing around was told about the job and what id be doing and shown around the truck yard and was introduced the the cooridinaters

Kinesiologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanjel in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online through the company website, and received a phone call from a Sanjel recruiter around 4 weeks later. I then played phone tag with the recruiter for about a week, before she left me a message telling me that she was scheduling an interview for me the next day, and that I should call her back to let her know if that time worked for me. On the voicemail she also explained that she was a recruiter, and the reason I could never get her on the phone was because she was in and out of meetings all day. She told me that if I confirmed the interview time, she would then send me a confirmation email. I did not receive an email until the next day, 2 hours before the scheduled interview time. Until I received that email I had no clue whether or not I had the interview time. Needless to say, I rushed to get ready and be at the interview on time. The atmosphere and the interview itself were really relaxed. Definitely not the most stressful interview I had been in.

Interview Questions

• Questions were really not too difficult. They were average interview questions.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Interview

Typical. Asking normal questions to a college-age candidate looking for a first job. Not familiar with US customs, obviously foreign ideals. Decent interview overall. Would not recommend for or against.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sanjel (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Basic interview questions and very brief. They asked what I knew about the company and previous HR experience. Everyone was really nice and I appreciated how quickly the hiring process was complete.

Field Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cibolo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanjel (Cibolo, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

When asked to do in-house interview, an appointment was set with specific time and casual attire. Waiting time was at a minimum of 30 minutes. During the first interview, specific questions about calculations for cementing pipe and additional calculations for excess cement to surface. The second interview covered job duties, pay and prosperity rules.

Interview Questions

• How many previous cement jobs had I been doing for previous company and locations.   1 Answer

Driver, Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miles City, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel (Miles City, MT) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring process very meticulous. Had to have every detail done in full, faxed back and forth with Denver Office for 3-4 days. Bounced between people and departments before interview. Communication about status not always clear or precise. Interview was not too hard, no room for negotiation on salary. Found out later that they probably weren't as selective as I was led to believe, so I had little reason to be nervous.

Interview Questions

• Nothing significant. I don't remember any real difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I found no room for negotiations as an entry-level employee.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel (Lafayette, LA) in July 2012.

Interview

Did not have an interview. I already had experience and used a recruiting agency for the job. I spoke with a mid-level manager over lunch, then visited the area I would work 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't really have to negotiate. I told them what it would take and they made it happen.

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williston, ND

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel (Williston, ND) in May 2012.

Interview

I was asked to return by people I had worked with previously. I Submitted completed application. Interviewed with the camp manager and service line manager. Provided information for the background check. Provided drug test. Went to training after hired.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know if I wanted to be a leader.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sanjel (San Antonio, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

The recruiter set up a phone interview with the Regional Manager. He then set up plane and hotel reservations for a trip from Odessa, Texas to San Antonio, Texas for the face to face interview. He picked me up at the hotel and we met at a local restaurant where we discussed our backgrounds and my qualifications for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your views on safety?   1 Answer