Sanjel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanjel Interview Questions

2.5

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

hiring process was quick and well managed, telephonic interview was also good. immediately called me for a personal interview and technical interviewhiring process was quick and well managed, telephonic interview was also good. immediately called me for a personal interview and technical interview

Negotiation

the management did not negotiate

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sanjel (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Great. I had 1 phone screen interview and two in person interviews in their office downtown. First with the recruiter then with the direct supervisor and HR VP. I was asked a few behavioral type questions and a lot of it also focused on my HR Experience.

Negotiation

Easy - no negotiation. I was fairly compensated

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williston, ND

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel (Williston, ND) in May 2012.

Interview

I was asked to return by people I had worked with previously. I Submitted completed application. Interviewed with the camp manager and service line manager. Provided information for the background check. Provided drug test. Went to training after hired.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know if I wanted to be a leader.   1 Answer

Field Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cibolo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanjel (Cibolo, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

When asked to do in-house interview, an appointment was set with specific time and casual attire. Waiting time was at a minimum of 30 minutes. During the first interview, specific questions about calculations for cementing pipe and additional calculations for excess cement to surface. The second interview covered job duties, pay and prosperity rules.

Interview Questions

• How many previous cement jobs had I been doing for previous company and locations.   1 Answer

HSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cibolo, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel (Cibolo, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Met with senior DSLM in the district to discuss employment opportunities. Asked me all of his questions and I answered them to the best of my ability. The process takes a long time, as they do rigorous background checks on all of their employees.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you opposed to someone with more experience?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sanjel (San Antonio, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

The recruiter set up a phone interview with the Regional Manager. He then set up plane and hotel reservations for a trip from Odessa, Texas to San Antonio, Texas for the face to face interview. He picked me up at the hotel and we met at a local restaurant where we discussed our backgrounds and my qualifications for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your views on safety?   1 Answer

Service Operator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lupton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel (Fort Lupton, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

Was very to the point interview no messing around was told about the job and what id be doing and shown around the truck yard and was introduced the the cooridinaters

Kinesiologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanjel in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online through the company website, and received a phone call from a Sanjel recruiter around 4 weeks later. I then played phone tag with the recruiter for about a week, before she left me a message telling me that she was scheduling an interview for me the next day, and that I should call her back to let her know if that time worked for me. On the voicemail she also explained that she was a recruiter, and the reason I could never get her on the phone was because she was in and out of meetings all day. She told me that if I confirmed the interview time, she would then send me a confirmation email. I did not receive an email until the next day, 2 hours before the scheduled interview time. Until I received that email I had no clue whether or not I had the interview time. Needless to say, I rushed to get ready and be at the interview on time. The atmosphere and the interview itself were really relaxed. Definitely not the most stressful interview I had been in.

Interview Questions

• Questions were really not too difficult. They were average interview questions.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanjel.

Interview

Very professional... good feeling from HR, however watch for managers true personality

Equipment Operator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sanjel in December 2010.

Interview

It was very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Are you too old to work for Sanjel?   1 Answer