Sanjel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanjel Interview Questions

2.5

Field Engineer Interview

Interview

Typical. Asking normal questions to a college-age candidate looking for a first job. Not familiar with US customs, obviously foreign ideals. Decent interview overall. Would not recommend for or against.

Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sanjel (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied through the staffing agency. The company needed a candidate with strong IT background for Enterprise business applications opening. Once the references were contacted, the staffing agency forwarded my resume to the employer, an interview was set up next day with a panel of 4 including the manager. I was very nervous at the beginning but the interviewers were very friendly and made me feel relaxed through out the interview.

Interview Questions

• Skills in Dynamics AX, what my roles were, difficult situation and how I handled it   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel in April 2011.

Interview

Quick and painless, but disorganized. People are very friendly and helpful. Starts with a group session, just information only no questions in here. Then on to a one on one interview with hiring manager. Had an offer the following week. Pre employment testing includes a physical test, e.g. lifting and moving heavy objects.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any, just a general please describe your experience.   Answer Question

Mainteance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cibolo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel (Cibolo, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

interview was easy-going, as I was being hired because I knew someone who worked there. The shop manager was covered in tattoos. He asked a couple of questions, he took me on a walk-thru of the shop, I met my future team leader, and that was it.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel (Lafayette, LA) in July 2012.

Interview

Did not have an interview. I already had experience and used a recruiting agency for the job. I spoke with a mid-level manager over lunch, then visited the area I would work 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't really have to negotiate. I told them what it would take and they made it happen.

Junior Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanjel (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

A couple of weeks after applying through their web site an HR from Sanjel called and briefly wanted to know the usual "What do you know about Sanjel?, What was your favourite university course?, What do you know about the position?". After that the HR setup the interview a week later at the University. Then it was a 1 on 1 interview which consisted of the supervisor engineer explaining about the the various service lines with Sanjel. Not very difficult, wasn't behavioural based, it was all very casual chat.

Driver, Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miles City, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel (Miles City, MT) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring process very meticulous. Had to have every detail done in full, faxed back and forth with Denver Office for 3-4 days. Bounced between people and departments before interview. Communication about status not always clear or precise. Interview was not too hard, no room for negotiation on salary. Found out later that they probably weren't as selective as I was led to believe, so I had little reason to be nervous.

Interview Questions

• Nothing significant. I don't remember any real difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I found no room for negotiations as an entry-level employee.

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williston, ND

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sanjel (Williston, ND) in October 2011.

Interview

The Company was advertised on Craigslist. I contacted the recruiting department and discussed my qualifications and was given an application. There was an urgency on their part and they scheduled an interview in my home area, nearly 1000 miles from the job location. I didn't take the job initially, but I called back one year later and got an interview with who would be my direct supervisor and was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think the head mechanic at your last job didn't like you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The manager told me my salary would be low twenties per hour. That was more than I expected, and when Recruiting sent me the official offer, It was twenty two. So there realy wasn't any negotiation on my part.

EIT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sanjel.

Interview

Applies privately online and in person. They went through my CV and ask questions about my experiences, time at university and technical skills. Overall it was very straightforward. It was important to know the CV inside out.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sanjel (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Basic interview questions and very brief. They asked what I knew about the company and previous HR experience. Everyone was really nice and I appreciated how quickly the hiring process was complete.