Sanjel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanjel Interview Questions

2.5

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sanjel (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Great. I had 1 phone screen interview and two in person interviews in their office downtown. First with the recruiter then with the direct supervisor and HR VP. I was asked a few behavioral type questions and a lot of it also focused on my HR Experience.

Negotiation

Easy - no negotiation. I was fairly compensated

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williston, ND

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel (Williston, ND) in May 2012.

Interview

I was asked to return by people I had worked with previously. I Submitted completed application. Interviewed with the camp manager and service line manager. Provided information for the background check. Provided drug test. Went to training after hired.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know if I wanted to be a leader.   1 Answer

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanjel (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

Used a 3rd Party recruiter to find staff. Recruiter, despite being paid by Sanjel, tried to recruit me for a different role with a different company. First interview was with 2 managers and was a legitimate interview. The second interview was done two months later with a different manager who "just wanted to meet me" and didn't actually have anything to ask. Job offer was made before reference checks were complete.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel (Lafayette, LA) in July 2012.

Interview

Did not have an interview. I already had experience and used a recruiting agency for the job. I spoke with a mid-level manager over lunch, then visited the area I would work 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't really have to negotiate. I told them what it would take and they made it happen.

Field Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cibolo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanjel (Cibolo, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

When asked to do in-house interview, an appointment was set with specific time and casual attire. Waiting time was at a minimum of 30 minutes. During the first interview, specific questions about calculations for cementing pipe and additional calculations for excess cement to surface. The second interview covered job duties, pay and prosperity rules.

Interview Questions

• How many previous cement jobs had I been doing for previous company and locations.   1 Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sanjel (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Basic interview questions and very brief. They asked what I knew about the company and previous HR experience. Everyone was really nice and I appreciated how quickly the hiring process was complete.

EIT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sanjel.

Interview

Applies privately online and in person. They went through my CV and ask questions about my experiences, time at university and technical skills. Overall it was very straightforward. It was important to know the CV inside out.

Mainteance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cibolo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel (Cibolo, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

interview was easy-going, as I was being hired because I knew someone who worked there. The shop manager was covered in tattoos. He asked a couple of questions, he took me on a walk-thru of the shop, I met my future team leader, and that was it.

HSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cibolo, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanjel (Cibolo, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Met with senior DSLM in the district to discuss employment opportunities. Asked me all of his questions and I answered them to the best of my ability. The process takes a long time, as they do rigorous background checks on all of their employees.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you opposed to someone with more experience?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sanjel (San Antonio, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

The recruiter set up a phone interview with the Regional Manager. He then set up plane and hotel reservations for a trip from Odessa, Texas to San Antonio, Texas for the face to face interview. He picked me up at the hotel and we met at a local restaurant where we discussed our backgrounds and my qualifications for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your views on safety?   1 Answer