Sanli Pastore & Hill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanli Pastore & Hill Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sanli Pastore & Hill

Interview

Extremely unprofessional. They emailed me to schedule an interview. I responded within a few hours and never received a confirmation email or any type of follow up correspondence. This is the first time I've ever had this kind of experience with any company. Would not recommend company to anyone.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanli Pastore & Hill (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

The first interview was with one of the founder of the companies. Overall experience was not good. The company asks many things before the interview and doesn't find the time to respond to you. I understand when a company is not interested but at least it should find time to reject an applicant.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sanli Pastore & Hill (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. 1st round with management and 2nd round with team of analysts to assess fit. Questions mostly focused on fit. Overall negative experience, no feedback and no courtesy to update regarding decision. Reflects poorly on company management. I eventually accepted another offer.

Analyst At All Levels Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanli Pastore & Hill (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

2-3 interviews. Last one, if you get it, with the top people. They interview all people who pass 2nd interview. 1/2 to 2 hours each.

Interview Questions

• Business valuation and research case study. Example of facing and solving a work place conflict I had.   Answer Question

Negotiation