Sanmina Interview Questions in Fremont, CA | Glassdoor

Sanmina Interview Questions in Fremont, CA

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanmina (Fremont, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Arrived at the main lobby and directed me to the conference room, the hiring manager interviewed first asked technical question, related to the job functions, went over to work as a team questions, did not provide a tour of the facility and mentioned he/she will make a decision with in 1 week or so after talking with other candidates. 2nd interviewer (director level), asked questions regarding my experiences from my resume and explain in detail a few of my accomplishments, asked questions regarding MRP experiences in Oracle and Excel level of knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What do like better work as a team or alone   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sanmina (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Contacted by email from recruiter. Met with the manager looking to fill the position for 1st interview, general manager for second interview. Interviews were low pressure, comfortable and rather basic. No tests or anything like that.

Interview Questions