Sanmina Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanmina Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.4

Mfg Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sanmina.

Interview

contract type interview .basically format of interview in all companies how they took process in their company

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sanmina (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

5 minutes with an HR manager. 5 minutes with a supervisor. Offer. Assignment. Job fair for warm bodies. Mainly interested in their immediate needs and not your long term goals.

Purchasing Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanmina in February 2017.

Interview

Had several departments attend the first interview. Questions were easy. When I asked why they worked at this location not one had anything positive to say. It certainly did not make me want to work here. Had second set of people interview me after the first set was finished and again all very negative about the location, management and work balance.

Not sure what is going on but it seems to be more negatives than positives and unhappy employees looking for other opportunities. I left feeling as if I took the position I would end up regretting it. I told the GM I was not interested after the long drawn out negativity. He tried to sugar coat a few things but I could tell it would be a mistake.

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanmina (Fort Mill, SC).

Interview

The interview was very informal, not a big deal. I was referred by a current employee. I moved from another state and was looking for work so a friend working at the company had some inside connections. That was an advantage to not having to go through the normal process of applying.

Interview Questions

• What was your past experience that will help you with the position you are applying for   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanmina in October 2016.

Interview

4 on 1 interview in which questions came from all sides and were not cohesive. Did not know who was going to ask questions next, or if the subject matter was going to stay the same or fluctuate from one person to the next. Not bad, just fast paced "think on your toes" type of interview

Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanmina (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

One on one with my future boss and the production manager afterwards. I was asked if I had any experience in quality systems and to provide some example of quality tools I have used.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with contract manufacturing?   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanmina (San Jose, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was an internal promotion so keeping in contact before the interview process was easy. The supervisor I was interviewing with was based in Southern California and I will be in North California so we had to set up a video conference interview.

The interviewer was enthusiastic about interviewing me and was genuinely interested in what I had to say. The whole process was comfortable and by no means discouraging.

Overall it was an easy and smooth process.

Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanmina (San Jose, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really straight forward. i was helped by coast agency that worked with Sanmina. after filling out the application, i was promptly interviewed. she asked me about my background in computer software such as oracle, word, ppt, and excel. i was also asked about classes that i have taken that prepared me for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience level with excel.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanmina.

Interview

Pretty much just wanted to see if I had any administrative background and if I graduated from college and can start right away. Spoke with my prospective supervisor and the program manager I would be working under.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanmina (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

I spoke for 10 minutes at a university career fair with a corporate recruiter and their head of engineering. Two weeks later I received a phone call asking to come in for another interview. As the interview progressed in a positive manner, I was given a tour of their facilities. One week later I was contacted with a verbal offer. i accepted and shortly after an official offer was drafted.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to gain from this internship?   1 Answer