Sanofi Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cambridge, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

Waste of time. Met with 4 people asking personal questions and conducting a so-called "psychological evaluation".

Interview Questions

• What would you changed about yourself?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

Unbelievably slow and inefficient. Applied online, got an email 6 months later to set up phone call. HR rep would set up screening calls and then not call. Took weeks to schedule in person interview. Then had second round of in person interviews-one with the same person I already met, and she had nothing new to discuss. Next person was 20 min late (for a 30 min slot). Then they added third person who I wasn't scheduled to meet.

I was upfront with my salary requirements in the screening call. HR rep said I never said that to her (why would I lie about something as serious as compensation) and said they were thinking more like $40K less than I wanted. She then made a soft offer $25K less than I currently make. I said no multiple times and she kept harassing me to work with her. I wasn't trying to negotiate, I was not interested.

I also found out later that she disclosed my salary request to one of my references, as in I may not need to speak with you because the candidate is asking WAY too much money. My reference forwarded me the email so I saw it with my own eyes. Completely unprofessional and not a place I ever want to work. Am considering reporting to her manager how terrible she has been to work with.

Interview Questions

Salary was too low, HR was a disaster, would have been a commute, no work from home options.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

It took 2 hrs for the interview. It's weekend shift. Thus the interview was at weekend with management and potential coworkers. Each took half hours. Hiring manager came first. It went well. The people are very nice.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Markham, ON (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

Not good, it did not.go as planned. It was supposed to be non technical but it happened the other way... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .