Sanofi-Aventis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi-Aventis Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.9

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis.

Interview

Prior to finalizing job offers, Sanofi will ask for proof of your past salary. This practice contributes to wage discrimination against women and is starting to be outlawed, currently in Massachusetts and Philadelphia. I refused and they rescinded an offer. Happy that I discovered the way they do business prior to accepting the job as I'm sure this is this tip of the iceberg when it comes to their ethics.

Clinical Project Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in May 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview that lasted 15 minutes. It was scheduled within two weeks I spoke with the recruiter. The interviewer asked few questions and I actually did not get a feedback after the interview so I assumed I was not selected. The overall interview process was ok.

Interview Questions

• questions about my experience at my job .   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? any reason to why I may not enjoy my current role as a cpa   1 Answer

Bio Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis (Bridgewater, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

one phone call with hiring mgr. then got a call in 2 days to ask for an on-site interview. flew there, had the onsite interview with 3 professional people. asked about technical questions and also behaviral questions. communication skill needed. offered the position the day after.

Interview Questions

• technical questions and behaviral questions. strong communication skill needed.   Answer Question

Senior Computer Systems QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis (Bridgewater, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was scheduled effectively and conducted timely. Started with HR representative explaining overview. Other members of the interview panel were knowledgeable and professional. They were SMEs in computer systems validation and audit area. The interview was more focused in terms of experience as opposed to answering questions. Their intent was to check my experience for the subject matter.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a strong candidate for the job?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis.

Interview

Met with 4 people in one afternoon in same room. People were very professional and generally prepared (i.e., they actually read my resume before-hand). One person seemed rushed -- but still asked enough relevant questions to show interest. Bring your own water -- since was never asked if wanted anything to drink.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over other potential candidates?   Answer Question

Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a phone screen. They then attempted to reschedule two times over 4 days. Once we finally got on the phone, they did not have my resume and I had to re-email it to the interviewer, while on the phone. The conversation was un-structured and I was not asked any relevant questions. I heard about the interviewer's personal life and was told 'You are great' and would be recommended to the hiring team.
    A different HR agent contacted me immediately to schedule a call with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was professional and asked very relevant questions about my experience, but also did not have my resume on hand during the interview.
     I was told they would get back to me. I followed up twice by email, and got a very professional but non informative response.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

two managers... very laid back.....the whole process was your typical in corporate interview with situational questions. The questions were straight forward. They flew me in and the interview was conducted in a hotel suite.

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis (Bridgewater, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a face to face interview. Used a recruiter and immediately interviewed with hiring manager on site. Very friendly interviewer. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Awesome property. Look forward to working there.

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I had interview with 3 people in one day. The HR interview included typical scenario questions. The HR person yawned 4-5 times in 15 minute interview while asking questions and listening. This made me very uncomfortable. The person showed up 15 minutes late to receive me at the front desk. The Interview with one manger was great, very insightful and respectful person. The 2nd manager was difficult to talk to, felt like he/she was out to get me with difficult questions around the industry. That person was looking for Pharma experience. I really do not know why did they scheduled me since my resume clearly lists the industry exposure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences and areas you have worked on.   Answer Question

Senior Manager, Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis (Bridgewater, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Lack of experience with interviewers. Very junior people that think they know it all. Panel interviews are a free-for-all. Questions asked were very basic. Not much thought in the process and very unorganized.