Sanofi-Aventis Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi-Aventis Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

Began with a quick 20-30min phone call from their HR department. Extremely nice and helpful lady asked me why medical sales. Set me up with an interview with the head of sales. Upon arriving there the company's front desk employee was extremely rude and condescending. Told me to get out of the way for other people coming in and was very unhelpful. Terrible look on the company especially as being the organizations first impression like mine. The interviewer had me write up a 30-60-90 day integration plan that he didn't even look at. Drove 2 hours, paid $26 to park for an interview that lasted 10minutes. Very u helpful as to what the job entailed. When asked the common task/duties seen day to day as someone in this position he replied "8 hours a day, every 15 minutes just calling people trying to get a sale." I had actually asked him more questions that he asked me. Left extremely disappointed and declined the second interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi-Aventis

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in April 2012.

Interview

the interview process goes over your previous accomplishments and how you achieved them. lots of bib questions, they tried to make you nervous on purpose, the managers played good cop and bad cop, my eventual teammate stone walled me at first because she wanted her friend to get the job

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in July 2009.

Interview

in my opinion most positions are 'pre-filled' ahead of time - in that the manager knows who they want in advance and just goes through the interview process in order to be in compliance with HR guidelines. given that sanofi has been under a 'hiring freeze' for 2+ years, new employees are generally hired via a contract sales force - which is the first to get axed once additional cuts are needed.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time that you did not agree with your manager. what was the situation and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Valley, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis (Great Valley, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

It is a easy one and I like the interview process. Peoples are nice and polite.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose this job?   1 Answer
    • If you ask for working overtime, how do you feel?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in December 2011.

Interview

They need more experience.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi-Aventis in August 2008.

Interview

5 interviews, 2 ride a longs, and detailing test required. Come with a brag book

Interview Questions

• Why should you get the job over people with over 10 years experience?   1 Answer