Sanofi Deputy Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Deputy Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pocono, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Mount Pocono, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

it was quick but very government like atmosphere. I was contacted and then phone interview with team members followed by interview with hiring manager and HR. Took over 1 - 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Did you know so and so who was at Sanofi in BW?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Deputy Director Interview

Interview

Had 1/2 hour phone interview with HR rep, followed by 1 hour in person interview with hiring manager, then a Skype interview with the current person doing the job. After that, no contact and requests to HR to find out status of the hiring process were ignored.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swiftwater, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Swiftwater, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 2 in person interviews at headquarters and multiple follow up calls after. In person interviews were panel type with 3+ interviewers at a time. Consisted of standard interview questions and a case study discussion. Overall it was a pretty standard interview and was as expected. All interviewers were very courteous and professional.

Interview Questions

• If we could call a past manager, what would they say are your best assets and what do you need to work on?   Answer Question

Deputy Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

On site for in person interview for more than 3 times. Expect to arrive 30-45 minutes earlier as the security registration and travel to the exact building and room will take much longer time.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave the current job? Describe one case when you need to lead and engage a team to complete a complicated and challenging task. What are you looking for in the new job?   1 Answer