Sanofi Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanofi (Framingham, MA) in June 2009.

Interview

Contacted by the hiring manager to interview for the position. Spoke on the phone and was invited within a few days for an on-site interview. Interviewed within one week with several people (5-6 hours total) in the group. Questions were somewhat technical but based on my experience. All questions were fair and people were friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi in April 2009.

Interview

It is easy and straightforward

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi in February 2009.

Interview

Phone interview was about 20 minutes with 3 different people. The in-person interview was with 4 people from the manager to the techs.

Interview Questions

• What is the toughest situation you encountered?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (New Delhi (India)) in February 2009.

Interview

It starts with an initial telephonic interaction followed by a Video Con Interview with a panel and then one to one discussions with sr management from Sales, Marketing and HR and finally with the MD of the organisation. They would look subtle and humble and try to analyse your skills through various personal and professional situations.

Interview Questions

• So why do you want to leave your previous organisation or is it you want to join this organisation. Why So?   Answer Question
    • What makes you change organisations frequently?   Answer Question