Sanofi Genzyme Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Genzyme Intern Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme.

Interview

Met at a career fair and applied online. Interviewed with HR representative that week.Know your resume and your involvements. Be able to talk about your activities and involvements. There are behavioral questions and technical questions as well.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was being able to convey my technical skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi Genzyme

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme.

Interview

For the on campus process, two interviewers came. each 15 minutes. Two or three weeks later, I got an email to schedule an on site interview. The on site interview was one hour long with two people again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Amherst, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online, contacted by a representative within a few days to set up a face-to-face interview. Had to pick a time slot within a two day window, they were conducting many interviews. Waited with other applicants in a waiting room and were called in at the same time into a rotating interview. Spoke with one actual scientist about her research, got the feeling they were interviewing for that specefic area.

Interview Questions

• Asked about knowledge of bioassays and HP-LC, asked GPA and was asked to explain why it was lower than a 3.5.   Answer Question