Sanofi Genzyme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Genzyme Interview Questions

Updated Jan 2, 2017

Process Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme.

Interview

first easy HR interview, then a more technical interview with the hiring manager.. after that site interview with a presentation. The position was later put on hold and they did not hire any one for it! which was annoying because it took 2 months of my time.

Interview Questions

• describe your experience with this device? how would you trouble shoot?   Answer Question

ITS-RDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Just spoke about resume as well as past projects worked on. Interviewer was friendly and got to speak with someone who was also in the program. Overall was a pretty average straightforward interview

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview with the world's leading biotechnology companies, Genzyme. The company's area of focus are rare genetic diseases. The candidate for this position will work closely and in cooperation with the Product Manager....
    5 hours interview
    5 interviewers
    each interview was very similar
    Questions were very similar
    need to ask good questions

Staff Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

got the onsite interview very quickly because the director there just started a new group. The interview took half day(face to face discussion with four people in the group and one hour talk). no difficult questions because my research talk was very different from their background. However, I did not get the offer. The feedback was that I need to improve my communication skills.

Quality QA Department Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Submitted by recruiter - 2 weeks later was called in for interview to be with 3 different people. Arrived 15 mins early, and while in waiting area 2 other interviewees showed up. An interviewer showed up and brought us in, putting each of us in a different office. Met with each supervisor for 30 mins each.
    I was told at one point by the department head "you have the most experience and qualifications, but I like to hire people I bond with". At this point I knew the interview was over as she was a 30 something female, and the 2 other interviewees were 30 something females.
    My point is I was rejected as I went in with the wrong impression, thinking they were looking for the best person for the job, in reality they were looking for the person who would be more socially engaged.

Interview Questions

• What does putting your name on a data mean, a little bit about QA data review experience. I literally asked more of them than they of me.   Answer Question

QC Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was through Consultant company, so directly went for an in-person interview. This is a newly established role where it requires a lot of documentation and reviewing. So, the interview is mostly based on your skills in the resume and a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress? how do you deal with a co-worker to get the work done on time? how do you approach your superior for a query? who's your super hero and why? describe a few non-work related skills that will be helpful for this job ?   Answer Question

Associate Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very nerve racking and employees did not make me feel comfortable. I had a group interview and then met with everyone 1:1. Most interviewers were very serious and not welcoming. They frequently stopped to correct me.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Worcester, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Brought into interview after the screening interview. Met with 5 people in 2.5 hours. It goes quickly. One manager-level interview from an adjacent department had a defined list of questions but everyone else kind of winged it.

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme.

Interview

I was lead to a conference room. Met with HR person, then a telephone conference with someone in France then person that worked in that department and then the head of that department. There was going to be another interview via telephone with another person a couple of days later. One thing I noticed is the department head while interviewing me was sweating profusely and was constantly fidgeting in his seat. Also he tended to babble and said he hated dealing with the people in France because he had a hard time understanding them. Also they said over and over they are very fussy on who they hire

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where things did not work out as planned.   1 Answer

Associate Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

There was great coordination. I was happy that the first interview was with a lot of folks (6) ie no lengthy screen. It did make a long day. Some in person and some phone. Most difficult aspect was different 'personalities' of various interviewers. For example things would settle casually with one, and the next would be more formal and buttoned up. So just be yourself

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge level of Regs, what attracted you to the job, in 10 words explain therapeutic area (deep clinical expertise not required). Otherwise review of experience.   Answer Question