Sanofi Genzyme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had three interviews with the company: one from a hiring manager in HR, one from the hiring manager in the department, and another onsite in person interview. The onsite interview included a hour long seminar. Overall, my seminar went well, but I don't think I prepared well for the interview questions with the 6-8 sequential interviewers.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied April 13th.
    Received an email for a phone interview five days later, and was informed right at the beginning of that call that they "had already identified a top candidate," but wanted to finish initial phone interviews anyway.
    I was later informed that I was no longer being considered for the role.
    One week later was informed there was a "change in our hiring direction" and I was offered an in-person interview.
    I interviewed four days later in Cambridge with five members of the team for a little over 4 hours.
    On May 16th I was asked to come back to Cambridge for another 30-minute conversation and asked if I was sure I was the right fit / wanted the job.
    I did not hear from anyone until I sent an email on June 12th and was informed the role had been offered to another external candidate, about two months after submitting my application.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme in December 2016.

Interview

Resume forwarded to hiring manager through a professor. Phone interview with hiring manager reviewing technical background. Was told I was moved on to the second round and would have an in-person/Skype interview but never received it. Was rejected 2 months later

Process Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme.

Interview

first easy HR interview, then a more technical interview with the hiring manager.. after that site interview with a presentation. The position was later put on hold and they did not hire any one for it! which was annoying because it took 2 months of my time.

Interview Questions

• describe your experience with this device? how would you trouble shoot?   Answer Question

ITS-RDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Just spoke about resume as well as past projects worked on. Interviewer was friendly and got to speak with someone who was also in the program. Overall was a pretty average straightforward interview

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview with the world's leading biotechnology companies, Genzyme. The company's area of focus are rare genetic diseases. The candidate for this position will work closely and in cooperation with the Product Manager....
    5 hours interview
    5 interviewers
    each interview was very similar
    Questions were very similar
    need to ask good questions

Staff Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

got the onsite interview very quickly because the director there just started a new group. The interview took half day(face to face discussion with four people in the group and one hour talk). no difficult questions because my research talk was very different from their background. However, I did not get the offer. The feedback was that I need to improve my communication skills.

Quality QA Department Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Submitted by recruiter - 2 weeks later was called in for interview to be with 3 different people. Arrived 15 mins early, and while in waiting area 2 other interviewees showed up. An interviewer showed up and brought us in, putting each of us in a different office. Met with each supervisor for 30 mins each.
    I was told at one point by the department head "you have the most experience and qualifications, but I like to hire people I bond with". At this point I knew the interview was over as she was a 30 something female, and the 2 other interviewees were 30 something females.
    My point is I was rejected as I went in with the wrong impression, thinking they were looking for the best person for the job, in reality they were looking for the person who would be more socially engaged.

Interview Questions

• What does putting your name on a data mean, a little bit about QA data review experience. I literally asked more of them than they of me.   Answer Question

QC Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was through Consultant company, so directly went for an in-person interview. This is a newly established role where it requires a lot of documentation and reviewing. So, the interview is mostly based on your skills in the resume and a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress? how do you deal with a co-worker to get the work done on time? how do you approach your superior for a query? who's your super hero and why? describe a few non-work related skills that will be helpful for this job ?   Answer Question

Associate Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very nerve racking and employees did not make me feel comfortable. I had a group interview and then met with everyone 1:1. Most interviewers were very serious and not welcoming. They frequently stopped to correct me.