Sanofi Genzyme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Genzyme Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

QA Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA).

Interview

First I had a phone interview with HR; This was followed by a 4-round robin interview circuit (that lasted almost half an hour each). This was because they were hiring in multiple depts - and each of the interviews was with different groups

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgefield, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Ridgefield, NJ).

Interview

Review your background experience, easy HR questions to cover workplace situations, casual exchange to gauge your attitude and compatibility with the people you'll be working with. The interviewers will try to give you an idea of the work they've done, but its difficult for them to do so in pharmaceuticals.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with someone who wasn't pulling their weight and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme in December 2016.

Interview

Resume forwarded to hiring manager through a professor. Phone interview with hiring manager reviewing technical background. Was told I was moved on to the second round and would have an in-person/Skype interview but never received it. Was rejected 2 months later

Process Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme.

Interview

first easy HR interview, then a more technical interview with the hiring manager.. after that site interview with a presentation. The position was later put on hold and they did not hire any one for it! which was annoying because it took 2 months of my time.

Interview Questions

• describe your experience with this device? how would you trouble shoot?   Answer Question

ITS-RDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Just spoke about resume as well as past projects worked on. Interviewer was friendly and got to speak with someone who was also in the program. Overall was a pretty average straightforward interview

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with 12 different people throughout the day (Including the hiring manager, the his boss, and his boss's boss, the hiring manager's directs, associates from other clusters that the position would interact with), with 30 minute meetings til lunch, a seminar, and then 30 minute meetings after. I had the opportunity to tour the facilities.

Interview Questions

• Most of this interview was very casual and more like a conversation. A few people just asked me to explain what the positions I held actually did. Basic questions included: What do you like to do outside of work? How do you start your day? Do you understand the expectations of the position?

What range of pay are you looking for?
      Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme.

Interview

phone call with HR within 3 weeks of applying to position, got on-site interview right away after HR call... the onsite consisted of 4 members of team, and 30 minutes each person

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview with the world's leading biotechnology companies, Genzyme. The company's area of focus are rare genetic diseases. The candidate for this position will work closely and in cooperation with the Product Manager....
    5 hours interview
    5 interviewers
    each interview was very similar
    Questions were very similar
    need to ask good questions

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Westborough, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

I received an email from HR stating the company was interested in interviewing me, asking me for times and dates that would work. A week later I received the information for the interview (location, schedule, people involved, etc). It was panel interview with set questions that each person had to ask. The setting was comfortable, as we were all sitting around the room and I didn't feel like I was being interrogated. Everyone was very friendly and professional.

Staff Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

got the onsite interview very quickly because the director there just started a new group. The interview took half day(face to face discussion with four people in the group and one hour talk). no difficult questions because my research talk was very different from their background. However, I did not get the offer. The feedback was that I need to improve my communication skills.