Sanofi Genzyme Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

The person you will be working under will interview you first followed by an interview by the group leader. The overall interview process was overall relaxed. They did not ask many technical questions and it is mainly your job to ask questions about the position, company, and group. It is also important to really show that you are interested specifically in the field the position is related to or in a specific aspect of the job (i.e. a certain type of bioreactor). The interviewers spent a lot of time telling me about the position and my numerous questions definitely showed them my immense interest. Another big tip, especially if your interviewers are as relaxed as mine, try to think of the interview as a conversation with long-lost friends that you have just reconnected with.

Interview Questions

• "Does this kind of job interest you"   1 Answer

Negotiation

A Genzyme HR called me about the offer. A third-party company is in charge of payroll for the interns / co-ops and they will contact you with forms. For interns / Co-op, I don't think salary is negotiable.