Sanofi Genzyme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Genzyme Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2017

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterford (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Waterford (Ireland)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very difficult as I hadn't experience in pharma industry and It became very clear early in the process that experience was essential. The remainder of time was spent asking about college , content of course , research project.

Interview Questions

• Experience to date in a GMP environment   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in May 2015.

Interview

When you arrive, you will meet your selection board (usually two or three people, including the supervisor of the position and a representative of Human Resources). The team leader will tell you what to expect, and will explain that the board will be recording your answers for later review. Don't let this recording process distract you—it’s a normal part of the interview and necessary to make a complete assessment later on.

The board will then begin asking you a series of questions to assess your knowledge, abilities and personal suitability.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

Waste of time. Met with 4 people asking personal questions and conducting a so-called "psychological evaluation".

Interview Questions

• What would you changed about yourself?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in May 2008.

Interview

I was called into a brightly lit but plain conference room. Next thing I know the interviewer wants to do a fifteen-minute roleplaying session where I am trying to convince a college professor that a suggested idea is beneficial to him. He then acts way too difficult and in addition then starts to go off on some roleplaying tangent about how his wife left him and he has no desire to do anything at work let alone our plan for implementing a change. Most awkward and strange interview ever.

Interview Questions

• What do you not like about this company from what you see?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (New Delhi (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Telephonic interview, then face to face round where test of different skills, then face to face with BU head and finally HR round where salary part was discussed. So overall the whole process took one month

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview with the world's leading biotechnology companies, Genzyme. The company's area of focus are rare genetic diseases. The candidate for this position will work closely and in cooperation with the Product Manager....
    5 hours interview
    5 interviewers
    each interview was very similar
    Questions were very similar
    need to ask good questions

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with 12 different people throughout the day (Including the hiring manager, the his boss, and his boss's boss, the hiring manager's directs, associates from other clusters that the position would interact with), with 30 minute meetings til lunch, a seminar, and then 30 minute meetings after. I had the opportunity to tour the facilities.

Interview Questions

• Most of this interview was very casual and more like a conversation. A few people just asked me to explain what the positions I held actually did. Basic questions included: What do you like to do outside of work? How do you start your day? Do you understand the expectations of the position?

What range of pay are you looking for?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme.

Interview

phone call with HR within 3 weeks of applying to position, got on-site interview right away after HR call... the onsite consisted of 4 members of team, and 30 minutes each person

Associate Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very nerve racking and employees did not make me feel comfortable. I had a group interview and then met with everyone 1:1. Most interviewers were very serious and not welcoming. They frequently stopped to correct me.

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Westborough, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

I received an email from HR stating the company was interested in interviewing me, asking me for times and dates that would work. A week later I received the information for the interview (location, schedule, people involved, etc). It was panel interview with set questions that each person had to ask. The setting was comfortable, as we were all sitting around the room and I didn't feel like I was being interrogated. Everyone was very friendly and professional.