Sanofi Genzyme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Genzyme Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2017

RA III (Contract) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Was found by recruiter , who placed my CV with Manager. There was a phone screen next week. It was followed by an onsite interview few days later. The onsite interview was with 5 people.

Interview Questions

• Past experience, relevance to this position. Future interests, etc   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had three interviews with the company: one from a hiring manager in HR, one from the hiring manager in the department, and another onsite in person interview. The onsite interview included a hour long seminar. Overall, my seminar went well, but I don't think I prepared well for the interview questions with the 6-8 sequential interviewers.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple. It was just a basic overview of the role and what was required. A few generic hypotheticals involved. Simple if you understand logic and regulations.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

Recruited at MIT campus during my MBA. I did a full time MBA at Sloan School. The career center works with Genzyme to have them present the company to the MBAs. After that we had to apply on site and come to on site interview to screen out first round. There is a final round where you interview many different TAs and if there is a fit they will give a offer for the summer

Cost Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme.

Interview

Applies through a recruiter, got an initial phone interview from the hiring manager, then two f2f interviews with the same manager and another senior manager in the organization.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on my experience and resume, no behavioral questions. I was prepared for a lot of behavioral interview questions but i never got any over them.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied April 13th.
    Received an email for a phone interview five days later, and was informed right at the beginning of that call that they "had already identified a top candidate," but wanted to finish initial phone interviews anyway.
    I was later informed that I was no longer being considered for the role.
    One week later was informed there was a "change in our hiring direction" and I was offered an in-person interview.
    I interviewed four days later in Cambridge with five members of the team for a little over 4 hours.
    On May 16th I was asked to come back to Cambridge for another 30-minute conversation and asked if I was sure I was the right fit / wanted the job.
    I did not hear from anyone until I sent an email on June 12th and was informed the role had been offered to another external candidate, about two months after submitting my application.

Integration Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

I had two or three rounds of interviews with senior level management and a technical interview with the direct manager. The interview was very conversational not stressful. The managers help you relax during the interview

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Two sets of half day interviews, some 1:1, some with a panel.
    They were flexible with the times, overall very professional process.
    Actually worked on the job with most of the people that I interviewed with.
    HR was also helpful.

Interview Questions

• Prior experience with API manufacturing   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Junior contract position: 30 minute phone interview with personal past experiences. In-person interview a month later and was selected less than a week later. I accepted the offer and was in the office 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question
    • some technical questions could be asked depeneding on who interviews you. (should be ready for that in any interview really)   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great. I did a combination of in person and phone interview. My dilemma was the follow-up process was awful. I called and left messages and no one has gotten back to me. It left a bad taste in my mouth and I do not think I would want to work for a company who do not could care less about making a return call or following up with a interview candidate.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weaknesses   1 Answer
    • Do you work well with others or prefer to work alone   Answer Question