Sanofi Genzyme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Genzyme Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2017

Staff Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

got the onsite interview very quickly because the director there just started a new group. The interview took half day(face to face discussion with four people in the group and one hour talk). no difficult questions because my research talk was very different from their background. However, I did not get the offer. The feedback was that I need to improve my communication skills.

Quality QA Department Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Submitted by recruiter - 2 weeks later was called in for interview to be with 3 different people. Arrived 15 mins early, and while in waiting area 2 other interviewees showed up. An interviewer showed up and brought us in, putting each of us in a different office. Met with each supervisor for 30 mins each.
    I was told at one point by the department head "you have the most experience and qualifications, but I like to hire people I bond with". At this point I knew the interview was over as she was a 30 something female, and the 2 other interviewees were 30 something females.
    My point is I was rejected as I went in with the wrong impression, thinking they were looking for the best person for the job, in reality they were looking for the person who would be more socially engaged.

Interview Questions

• What does putting your name on a data mean, a little bit about QA data review experience. I literally asked more of them than they of me.   Answer Question

QC Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was through Consultant company, so directly went for an in-person interview. This is a newly established role where it requires a lot of documentation and reviewing. So, the interview is mostly based on your skills in the resume and a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress? how do you deal with a co-worker to get the work done on time? how do you approach your superior for a query? who's your super hero and why? describe a few non-work related skills that will be helpful for this job ?   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied through University, was called by a recruiter to attend a 30 minute interview, and was offered the position. It was relatively easy and straight forward. The interview was with two higher management staff

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a standard contract. No Negotiations took place

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

The application process was typical. The interview consisted of a series of one on one interviews and short seminar. The hiring process was very slow, and the recruiter was not very responsive.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you want to leave your current company to come to Genzyme?   Answer Question

Associate Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very nerve racking and employees did not make me feel comfortable. I had a group interview and then met with everyone 1:1. Most interviewers were very serious and not welcoming. They frequently stopped to correct me.

Summerfor Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Two managers of QC team brought me into the interview, and the entire process lasted for about an hour. The interview was an average difficulty, and both managers were very friendly. They asked me lots of questions ranging from general questions such as, tell us something about yourself, why did you choose this major, what did I learn from this or that experience to skills questions such as what is chromatography, how did I manage lab notebook, what is GMP, etc.

Interview Questions

• What does Chromatography do?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I went to a Sanofi university recruiting panel and talked to managers from different apartment. then the next day, HR contacted me through email saying the manager from Quality Control department offered me an opportunity for an onsite interview. Two weeks later, I went to Sanofi Genzyme Allston Landing Facility, and two other management levels personals interviewed me. The interview lasted for about an hour, and they asked me questions regarding to school experience, past internships, leadership roles and other general stuffs. I enjoyed the interview with them a lot.

Interview Questions

• what is Thin-layer Chromatography? What is chromatography?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme.

Interview

I had been submitted to the position through a recruiting agency about two months prior to any contact. I initially had a phone screen and was then quickly invited on-site. For the on-site, I had a half day interview with lunch included. I was given the wrong address and had to go to another building thanks to the help of a nice security guard. At the correct building, I met with a total of eight people from the group including director-level people. Midway into the interview, I could tell that this was a group that I did not want to work with although the position was a great fit for my background. I eventually received an offer for the position but immediately declined it.

Analyst (Summer) Interview

Interview

Simple - just a in person 45 min interview, mostly fit, with the head of the team. But HR is a nightmare. Applied in November and did not get paperwork till April. Contacting GZ employees from an outside email address is near impossible with most of the upper management. Not very transparent about the hiring process either. Had to follow up multiple times to get an answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at GZ and what can you bring to this position?   Answer Question