Sanofi Genzyme Manufacturing Shift Support Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Genzyme Manufacturing Shift Support Office Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Manufacturing Shift Support Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haverhill, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Haverhill, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

This took over 5 months for me, but at every step they where open, and responded well.

First: Phone Interview, lasts about an hour, questions about the job, how you would solve certain problems, and improve others.

Second: In-Person, at the facility, I got a tour around the place, and it took about 3 hours. Questions are similar to the phone interview, but a bit more focused on the job. Pre-planning for questions is essential, and I advise you to do it!!

Overall, it was pleasant, but I failed to get the job due to Sanofi buy-out. HR was quick at responding, and it wasn't there fault, but more because of the big wigs at Sanofi.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding training, process solutions to machines breaking down, and what I would do if a part of the process failed.

All basically revolved around validation and QA principles.   Answer Question