Sanofi Genzyme Quality Control Analyst I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Genzyme Quality Control Analyst I Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Bedford, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Met with four different people. Mostly conversational, they asked easily answerable questions about my work experience. Also made me feel comfortable about my lack of related experience. I felt as though maybe the different people I met were interviewing me for different positions. Decent experience overall, felt a little like management may be shaky.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi Genzyme

Anonymous Employee in Allston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Allston, MA).

Interview

Applied, eventually received a call months later, interviewed with supervisor and department manager.

Quality Control Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme in October 2008.

Interview

I applied in september but interviewed mid-october of that year. It was a Round Robin interview with multiple departments. I found out within a week which dept chose me but it took a month for HR to get back to me after that. Then I didnt start until December.