Sanofi Genzyme Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 1, 2017

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had three interviews with the company: one from a hiring manager in HR, one from the hiring manager in the department, and another onsite in person interview. The onsite interview included a hour long seminar. Overall, my seminar went well, but I don't think I prepared well for the interview questions with the 6-8 sequential interviewers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi Genzyme

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with 12 different people throughout the day (Including the hiring manager, the his boss, and his boss's boss, the hiring manager's directs, associates from other clusters that the position would interact with), with 30 minute meetings til lunch, a seminar, and then 30 minute meetings after. I had the opportunity to tour the facilities.

Interview Questions

• Most of this interview was very casual and more like a conversation. A few people just asked me to explain what the positions I held actually did. Basic questions included: What do you like to do outside of work? How do you start your day? Do you understand the expectations of the position?

What range of pay are you looking for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Framingham, MA) in March 2009.

Interview

Totally different than when I was hired

Negotiation