Sanofi Genzyme Validation Specialist I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Validation Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sanofi Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Interviewed at two Genzyme locations: Framingham MA and Cambridge MA. Recruiter called to conduct initial phone screen- asked questions regarding prior experience, desire to relocate, why I was looking to leave current job. Next step was phone conversation with hiring manager, then moved on to personal interview. Company covered all travel expenses and arranged for hotel. Interview was conducted with hiring manager, other team members, director of department, and recruiter (all separately). Interviews were relaxed yet professional, questions were not difficult or unreasonable.

Did not receive offer on either position. Received feedback regarding candidacy status only from recruiter (and only after followup email asking for it), no helpful feedback otherwise. Job descriptions are not accurate and do not specify what experience is favored- even if you meet all the requirements as listed you will still be passed over.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?   Answer Question