Sanofi Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sanofi Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain Home, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Mountain Home, AR) in December 2017.

Interview

I had an interview throuh the easyRECrue app. Very positive experience. The app was very easy to use. Just 4 questions with one minute to reply. Time saving and practical way for an interview. Though was just a preliminary step.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sanofi

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Emailed my resume to a staff I know through network then I was directed to apply online. My online application after couple weeks they emailed me to schedule an interview. The questions were pretty basic, why do you want to work here, career goals etc.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

The company is located in Singapore. It is a very casual interview. The manger just briefly go through my resume. Only a few technical questions like your knowledge in Stats, Maths are asked.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sanofi in August 2018.

Interview

the interview was relatively easy, i passed the interview but they turned me down becuz my work visa did not cover the whole work term even though they knew i could easily renew it.

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Skype interview, a HR manager reached out to me and arranged the interview in a week, I did get the offer but they turned me down becuz I was a foreigner even tho i told them i could extend my work permit

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sanofi (London, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

nothing special in this interview, it was a normal interview with some employees of the company, they were not really mean, but it was ok, nothing special to say about it, i think i do not remember anything special during the interview, it was really ok, and nothing particularly mean or special.

Internship Interview

Interview

Sent in my application and they select 100 people. They will pick 30 students and the interview itself was very relaxed. The interviewer was also very kind and interested in what I had to say.